2020-21 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

20 hours ago, Xela said:

I think Trubisky is decent. Certainly for me, I'd have him over Newton at the minute

How about Josh Rosen? Was highly rated, now languishing on Tampa's practice squad. 

Yeah I nearly added rosen to my comment, I saw him for the dolphins last year vs the chargers and he was dogshit, confidence in the gutter

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Thanks NFL for those first two absolute anus pair of games, WTF at Cowboys indeed

Last game is tasty. Hopefully they belt the living daylights out of each other.

Edited by Hornso

14 hours ago, Tegis said:

Thanks NFL for those first two absolute anus pair of games, WTF at Cowboys indeed

Didn't the Patriots do it, the year they only lost in the Superbowl to NYG? Duh...nevermind. Obviously not on the Thursday.

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

He went from Garett Holdes to ProBolles in 1 season. Maybe the biggest transformation I've seen from a Bronco. His only asset before this year has been availability. Awesome year so far from him.

• Like 2

With 5 games left Herbert needs 5 TDs, 111 completions and 1359 yards to own all of those records 

Currently averaging 2.7 per game, 301 yards and 27 completions 

I will of course blame Lynn if he doesn't become the greatest rookie QB ever

In other related news tyrod has turned down the chance to pursue a claim against the team, fair play to him 

52 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

With 5 games left Herbert needs 5 TDs, 111 completions and 1359 yards to own all of those records 

Currently averaging 2.7 per game, 301 yards and 27 completions 

I will of course blame Lynn if he doesn't become the greatest rookie QB ever

In other related news tyrod has turned down the chance to pursue a claim against the team, fair play to him 

I know Baker has the current TD rookie record (from 13 starts) - how about the others? 

Â