2020-21 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

According to Shannon Sharpe on Undisputed, Baker has been a top 5 QB, stats wise, since OBJ has been out. 

He seems much more comfortable throwing to Higgins. 

Edited by Xela

• 2 weeks later...

Teams with winning records not qualifying for the playoffs in the AFC while NFC teams with losing records win their division. I hope this spurs calls for a restructuring. Divisions don't mean what they used to mean. Teams switching divisions and conferences, moving cities. Why have divisions when outcomes like this happen. I remember the Pats didn't make it after going 11-5 because some other division was weak. It still bothers me. That was the season Brady got hurt early on and Matt Cassell played really good and deserved to lead the team into the playoffs. He got robbed, we got robbed. 

My fix: Scrap the divisions. The teams with the best records in each conference advance to the playoffs. Simple. Of course, it will never happen.

• Like 1

Happy Belated Christmas from Denver ... why the heck did they call a time out there when raiders were all over the place 

double D’oh ( wrong thread)

Edited by tonyh29

Finally! 

Its no surprise, lost way too many games by one score, won his fair share too, this season has seen his game management go to shit too, his biggest problem on paper is his insistence to establish the run game despite having a good QB and capable weapons

In reality the whole place just kind of dropped their heads, not sure if it was the close games or the injuries or what but it looked like a lot of going through the motions and bad football, coaching included, OC went last year, special teams went this year, now it'll be a clean out and some much needed freshness, a tonne of players out of contract too

Disappointed that the race card has been played by the media already, they shouldn't have fired him because there is already a lack of diversity in the league....come on, it just doesnt work like that, that's not the reason he's gone or the reason he should stay 

Also disappointed for him tbh, I've hated this season and wanted him gone but he is a great guy, it is a shame they haven't performed 

Â