2020-21 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

New season, new chat. Was hoping for the raiders to do something stupid to kick things off but they are obviously laying low at the moment. Chiefs are still drunk I hope.

TE news

chargers sniffing around brady, not sure if NFL agents float rumours in the same way as they do here, NE apparently offered him $30m for the year

chargers have the whole new stadium problem, they cant go in to the year with Winston at the helm having drafted an OT 1st round (despite desperately needing an OT) 

hope would be Tua isn't taken by the dolphins but I don't see it

big big summer, can see them getting it wrong and resigning to another decade of mediocrity even if the new stadium issue does give a glimmer of hope that they do something rash and exciting 

42 minutes ago, Hornso said:

They're going to end up being the London Jags aren't they?!

Looks like it. Not sure why they'd rob their own fans of 1/4 of their home games. 

Edited by maqroll

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Looks like it. Not sure why they'd rob their own fans of 1/4 of their home games. 

Have you seen the jags play , I’d imagine they’d be delighted :) 

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Because they can't fill the Bank even with an AFCCG roster but they can fill Wembley twice over.

Duval has a land area slightly smaller than Russia with a population slightly larger than a Catholic family. 

For the first time in my life I actually think moving to London is the best move on paper but if it happens I won't be following .

5 hours ago, zak said:

We've discussed this before but if Jags move to London, i will support them instead of the Eagles and probably get a season ticket.

I wonder how long it will take for the atmosphere to change from being that of a testimonial/friendly one to a proper hostile home crowd with deafening 3rd down noise etc IOW a real NFL experience.

41 minutes ago, BOF said:

I wonder how long it will take for the atmosphere to change from being that of a testimonial/friendly one to a proper hostile home crowd with deafening 3rd down noise etc IOW a real NFL experience.

A While unfortunately. I get why people wouldn't change due to loyalty etc. but if you can get past that, way more enjoyable to support your local team (the only one in your continent)

4 minutes ago, zak said:

A While unfortunately. I get why people wouldn't change due to loyalty etc. but if you can get past that, way more enjoyable to support your local team (the only one in your continent)

Yeah I'd assume it would be a while, although there's nothing like necessity to change something quickly, so you never know.  It is what stopped me bothering going to London though.  The knowledge it just wouldn't be anything approaching a partizan NFL atmosphere.

6 hours ago, zak said:

We've discussed this before but if Jags move to London, i will support them instead of the Eagles and probably get a season ticket.

If they had London in their name, they'd become my most hated team! :) 

Â