2020-21 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

On 31/10/2020 at 23:21, villa4europe said:

Pro bowler Desmond King is out and he's not injured

That's him being traded then 

For a 6th :blink: He's quality

desmond king might have a case for being a top three nickel corner. that's a great deal for tennessee.

the giants actually played pretty well last night in stints. dj isn't the answer though. if we stick with him over having the chance to draft justin fields or trevor lawrence i'll be fuming.

It's weird watching the Patriots with a new QB. I know he's talented and charismatic but when I watch him in action, he doesn't fill me with confidence. Big shoes to fill and I know he doesn't have a lot of help. But it just seems off.

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

It's weird watching the Patriots with a new QB. I know he's talented and charismatic but when I watch him in action, he doesn't fill me with confidence. Big shoes to fill and I know he doesn't have a lot of help. But it just seems off.

Not even play off contenders this season

19 hours ago, maqroll said:

Only thrown for 2 TDs as well. You think they'll replace him for next year?

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

Only thrown for 2 TDs as well. You think they'll replace him for next year?

Not sure. He's battling Covid, learning a new system, he doesn't have a great team around him. I think they probably keep him.

I might be wrong here but he's on wages below his status / ability isn't he? Making him a relatively cheap stop gap, he'll be the best option in the next FA too unless they think they can polish a turd such as trubisky or haskins 

They need to accept a few years of transition as the bills and dolphins have a bit of fun, their biggest problem could be the jets getting 1st pick next year and them catching them too

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I might be wrong here but he's on wages below his status / ability isn't he? Making him a relatively cheap stop gap, he'll be the best option in the next FA too unless they think they can polish a turd such as trubisky or haskins 

They need to accept a few years of transition as the bills and dolphins have a bit of fun, their biggest problem could be the jets getting 1st pick next year and them catching them too

I think Trubisky is decent. Certainly for me, I'd have him over Newton at the minute

How about Josh Rosen? Was highly rated, now languishing on Tampa's practice squad. 

Â