2020-21 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

I decided not to renew gamepass this year after the continuous fuckups of their provider Deltatre. I thought I'd check how week one was going, and sure enough.

Incompetent muppets

18 hours ago, Tegis said:

I decided not to renew gamepass this year after the continuous fuckups of their provider Deltatre. I thought I'd check how week one was going, and sure enough.

Incompetent muppets

I haven't bothered either now Sky has a dedicated NFL channel.  College games are only a stream away and Youtube sweeps up whatever is left that  I may want to see.

• Like 1

I haven't subscribed to Sky (Now TV) this year. So just catching the highlights the next day. Not fully into it, this year at the moment. That may change but i'll take the £33 per month saving on my Now TV Sports add-on for the time being 

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

I haven't subscribed to Sky (Now TV) this year. So just catching the highlights the next day. Not fully into it, this year at the moment. That may change but i'll take the £33 per month saving on my Now TV Sports add-on for the time being 

There's a link posted by Stefan in last weeks thread, got all the games on there

• Thanks 1

Â