Villan4Life

Forest's form hasn't been that great for a while now, they're not even guaranteed a top six finish yet. Cardiff are the team that are on form and finishing strongly, already winning today.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't know. Quite often the 3rd place team wins the play off.

They threw 2 games for promotion in 4 days, they are probably mentally broken now. I wouldnt be surprised if knocked out by Swansea who are rampant

• Like 1

On 18/07/2020 at 15:09, useless said:

Forest's form hasn't been that great for a while now, they're not even guaranteed a top six finish yet. Cardiff are the team that are on form and finishing strongly, already winning today.

Leeds, WBA and Cardiff would surely be the worst batch of promoted teams the the prem ever? Horrific.

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think swansea and Cardiff are looking like the form sides tbh

Both would be boring promotions. Cardiff just go up, lob a few long balls for Sean Morrison to head wide and go down. Swansea are miles away from the side they were under Brendan Rodgers although guess they'll loan some decent players. Fulham already been up and messed things.

All things considered Brentford would offer something different and play to win games home and away. Would be a little bit like Bournemouth when they came up. And I like teams coming up who haven't played in top division for half a century or more. Some blow not taking the chance in last two games after the winning run they were on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Theres been worse

dont think is talking about the quality of the teams, the quality of the clubs though I would expect all 3 to struggle

Edited by Zatman

Â