Villan4Life

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

A lot of Villa fans said the same about Fulham a few years back

I thought the consensus was that we were underdogs in that game? Although admittedly I was on holiday in Japan at the time and didn't come on here in the days leading up to it.

• Like 1

Last thing I want is ANOTHER London club crowding out The Premier League. 

The league is packed with them and the Laaandan factor helps them stay there too.  I don't care how good the fairy story is.  Too many London clubs already, and for that reason I am out. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Its too hard to call this one. Maybe i slightly favour Swansea as Brentford usually bottle it 

The catchphrase among Brentford fans for decades is “its, Brentford, innit?” which is always accompanied by a roll of the eyes. They are accustomed to a lifetime of disappointment and much as I hope they are successful, I suspect Swansea’s experience and mentality Neil win out today. 
I’ve been a regular visitor to Griffin Park over the last 20 years as I live just round the corner. I’d love to see them go up, especially after all the money Benham has put in. 

• Like 1

Done Swansea to death and as good as an away day as it is (Port Talbot!) Brentford is a new ground and a new team in the PL 

Think both will struggle next year but Swansea strike me more as a happy to be here team, would take being 14th in the PL for the next 10 years of they could

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Is Hourihane the first player to start in three separate play-off finals?

I assume is a few players have done it maybe even more, Elmo has played in 3 for example

They deserve this to be fair. The red card killed the game really, it looked like it would boil over and produce a red at one point, but it ended up coming from an apparent complete accident instead

If it stays like this I wonder if the early run of fixtures could be important next season. They can play football are good on the counter and have a striker who will score goals, but they need to not get that Brighton thing this season of narrowly losing a bunch of games they played well and getting that stink of failure hanging around

Shout out to Pontus Jansson sauntering leisurely onto the pitch eating a protein bar at a corner then immediately getting knocked senseless by a goalbound shot from his own team by the way, huge vibe 👍🏻

Excellent. Well done Brentford and happy for their fans, particularly our erstwhile visitors here. After Deano, Konsa and Watkins it's just a shame we won't be shopping there this season 😂😋

• Like 1

Â