Midweek Football 20/23 January

andykeenan

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

That pen given for West Ham. And confirmed by VAR. The officiating in this league is bollocks.

They took ages to give it and after every replay I kept thinking they cant give a pen for that

Up steps forehead noble to score

6 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Norwich not threatening Spuds either.

Just need that famous Theatre of Dreams* crowd to roar their team to a come back victory

*TM SkySpurts

The theatre of Means * (*menial) 

if united can come back and win this, it’s been a mega week for us 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

At what point does Woodward lose his? 

He does seem utterly clueless doesn't he?  They're still 5th so I suspect they will stick with Ole a bit longer.  Hopefully so long that Poch ends up going somewhere else before they pull the trigger.

5 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

He does seem utterly clueless doesn't he?  They're still 5th so I suspect they will stick with Ole a bit longer.  Hopefully so long that Poch ends up going somewhere else before they pull the trigger.

Saw last week dolloite or whatever they're called are predicting they won't be the highest earning PL team next year

That's his force field gone 

8 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Utd are 5th, 6 points behind Chelsea in 4th but only 4 points ahead of Newcastle in 14th.  Bizarre.

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

At what point does Woodward lose his? 

At what point do supporters storm the gates of Glazer Palace? The Glazers are sucking the blood right out of the club. 

Â