The Royal Family

Genie

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

He's a nob. He could've left the UK and just got on with his life, instead he's chose to become a virtue signaling lollipop. Listening to his interview or parts of it was enough thanks. 

No doubt his family have issues but the only reason hes talking is for cash and attention. 

Watch when he's finished talking what he does with himself. My guess is not a lot other than more shit talking.  

Part of that I think is true. 

The other part is he clearly wants his side of the story to be out there. And as has been proven with this Afghanistan story, if he doesn't put his side out the press will just rip him and his family apart. 

As they have done for years.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

He's a nob. He could've left the UK and just got on with his life, instead he's chose to become a virtue signaling lollipop. Listening to his interview or parts of it was enough thanks. 

No doubt his family have issues but the only reason hes talking is for cash and attention. 

Watch when he's finished talking what he does with himself. My guess is not a lot other than more shit talking.  

What I'm interested in, if he knew all the problems, if he knew the institutional racism within the family, if he was a 'spare', why didn't he leave and then marry the dark skinned Megan?

If he knew all this shit, why did he take her into the institution if he could have just left and married her in the California sun?

My very shallow assessment is that they are all idiots. But they make money very well - so I am not gonna blame Megan or Harry for making that $$$. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Part of that I think is true. 

The other part is he clearly wants his side of the story to be out there. And as has been proven with this Afghanistan story, if he doesn't put his side out the press will just rip him and his family apart. 

As they have done for years.

Come on Jonah. If he kept his mouth shut nobody would care in the UK and he could go about life in the manner he proclaimed he wanted. Free from obligations, the media etc.... He's done nothing but the complete opposite of what he said he wanted. The only reason the press have rounded on him is through his actions, nobody else's. 

Bare in mind, most people prior to his outburst against his family actually found him the most normal of Royals(if that existed). He's gone from hero to zero because of himself. Nobody else is to blame here. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Not sure how you've come to this conclusion. She's teaching him how to become less of a bellend by allowing him to act more like a bellend. 😂

They're a pair of dirty greasers who are only interested in virtue signaling for cash.  

I'm man enough to kill 25 Taliban but Wills bullies me 😂 

The bloke is a serious dickhead.  

What I have read is how he talks about his stupidity and oafish behaviour prior to meeting his wife, we cant blame her for that practice, now his biggest crime is flogging a book. How was she directly involved in him donning that nazi uniform?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

What I have read is how he talks about his stupidity and oafish behaviour prior to meeting his wife, we cant blame her for that practice, now his biggest crime is flogging a book. How was she directly involved in him donning that nazi uniform?

Where did I mention him wearing the Nazi uniform? As they say anyway, "once a prick....".

I don't know how he holds it together, the same media that chased his mother to death is hounding and insulting his wife, our media is a disgrace. An unelected voice of the nation that fuels division and furthers the causes of big business and protects the self serving right wing idiots that have drove this country to the brink. Rant over , 😆

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tinker said:

I don't know how he holds it together, the same media that chased his mother to death is hounding and insulting his wife, our media is a disgrace. An unelected voice of the nation that fuels division and furthers the causes of big business and protects the self serving right wing idiots that have drove this country to the brink. Rant over , 😆

It’s a broken system that pays them to be that way.

Like the Clarkson story, The Sun got a shit load of revenue from people checking it out. A weak apology from them and that is that. A nice bit of business. They probably paid Jeremy a tidy bonus in the background and asked him to create another storm for them to apologise for.

Where a media outlet needs to apologise they should have to hand over all revenue generated as a result, plus some. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

Come on Jonah. If he kept his mouth shut nobody would care in the UK and he could go about life in the manner he proclaimed he wanted. Free from obligations, the media etc.... He's done nothing but the complete opposite of what he said he wanted. The only reason the press have rounded on him is through his actions, nobody else's. 

Bare in mind, most people prior to his outburst against his family actually found him the most normal of Royals(if that existed). He's gone from hero to zero because of himself. Nobody else is to blame here. 

Yes, he definitely would be capable of leading a relatively normal life, away from the media.

I dare say the press wouldn’t take any notice whatsoever of the future king’s brother and his actor wife. Not hiding out in bushes, taking photos of him and his wife, creating some bullshit about how the fact Meghan isn’t smiling in the photo they decided to publish that they’re miserable and why oh why can’t she be more like Kate? 

After all, his mum successfully managed to live a long and enjoyable life away from the prying eyes of the media once she packed up and left.

The thing is…I don’t give a shit about Harry and Meghan. Really couldn’t care less. It’s pissing me off that it’s taking up some much news when we should be talking about, I don’t know, Michelle Mone and her PPE, perhaps. But the news has decided we’re interested in this so I’m forced to have an opinion on all this.

Do I think they’re going on a bit - yes. I get they want to put their side across, get a few quid. But it needs to quieten down. But the press are to equally to blame. As was posted earlier in this thread “Oh spare us” cries the Mail, then devotes 17 pages to them. The Mail, the beeb and everyone has the chance to spare us and they are deciding not to.

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

What I'm interested in, if he knew all the problems, if he knew the institutional racism within the family, if he was a 'spare', why didn't he leave and then marry the dark skinned Megan?

If he knew all this shit, why did he take her into the institution if he could have just left and married her in the California sun?

My very shallow assessment is that they are all idiots. But they make money very well - so I am not gonna blame Megan or Harry for making that $$$. 

I’ll guess - “That bitch Meghan stole our Harry!!!” She wanted no involvement with the family or our beloved British institution!!! Etc etc.

Which is what some are of the opinion of anyway, but if there wasn’t seen to be even an attempt of trying to adopt to royal way of life, I think it would be tenfold. 

God, **** this ****ing institution right off. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

es, he definitely would be capable of leading a relatively normal life, away from the media.

I dare say the press wouldn’t take any notice whatsoever of the future king’s brother and his actor wife. Not hiding out in bushes, taking photos of him and his wife, creating some bullshit about how the fact Meghan isn’t smiling in the photo they decided to publish that they’re miserable and why oh why can’t she be more like Kate? 

After all, his mum successfully managed to live a long and enjoyable life away from the prying eyes of the media once she packed up and left.

He's not his mom 😂

I think your actually giving him  little bit too much credit for being interesting enough for people to give a shit in 2023. As you said, you don't give a shit, most the public don't give a shit. If he keeps his shit to himself then there would be very little shit to care about eventually. 

Nobody doubts the media is scum for the most part. Basically sold to the highest bidder or those it's interests are entwinned with. The lad isn't helping himself though, and that's probably the only thing he has with his mother as far as the media goes. 

Anyway, I've said my piece and would rather pick my nose than continue talking about the prat tbh.

7 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

He's not his mom 😂

I think your actually giving him  little bit too much credit for being interesting enough for people to give a shit in 2023. As you said, you don't give a shit, most the public don't give a shit. If he keeps his shit to himself then there would be very little shit to care about eventually. 

Nobody doubts the media is scum for the most part. Basically sold to the highest bidder or those it's interests are entwinned with. The lad isn't helping himself though, and that's probably the only thing he has with his mother as far as the media goes. 

Anyway, I've said my piece and would rather pick my nose than continue talking about the prat tbh.

Other than the constant putting down of his wife in comparison to his sister in law.

Or the latest one which is the apparent outrage that he killed some Taliban while in service, despite the press reporting the exact same story years ago with nowhere near the same outrage.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thwre is so many more important things going on in the world than harry moaning about his brother and daddy.

Personally  i couldnt do what he is doing trash my brother and my family publicly 

I bet you would for $150m

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

I bet you would for $150m

I would. Me and my brother don't see eye to eye at the best of times. I'd take the dough. And tell everyone how I rubbed his face in dog shit when we were kids. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thwre is so many more important things going on in the world than harry moaning about his brother and daddy.

Personally  i couldnt do what he is doing trash my brother and my family publicly 

The thing is Dem, it’s not the same as me or you deciding to go public with a story. His entire life has been of public interest from day one and a lot of people apparently have an opinion on it.

Your mum’s divorcing your dad? I have an opinion on that. Oh she‘s sleeping with an Egyptian businessman now? I have an opinion on that. Oh she’s died? I have a few conspiracy theories about that. You’re serving your country, yep I have view on the war and your role. This woman you’re marrying, oh you better believe I have something to say about that!

His life has been public from the get go. And then he’s complained at for airing his dirty laundry in public. 

2 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

I'm not sure the first bit is true.

I agree that the press are responding to current actions. But I think people forget why this all started. 

He felt his wife was being treated badly by his family and the national press. I don't know about you, but if my wife was being treated badly I'd want to defend her. I can only imagine what that feels like when you see the national press destroying her on a regular basis. 

Especially when your dead mother went through the same treatment. 

They want their side out there. They want to be in control of the story. 

Everything that's happened since has justified why they'd want to do it. 

• Like 3

Â