The Royal Family

Genie

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

He didn't say she was a no one did he and although I have read this thread religiously I don't recall seeing anyone say that on here.

Speaking for myself, and I think others may feel the same, is that I am not putting her up on any kind of pedestal. For me she was a very, very, very fortunate woman who was very, very, very lucky to be born into a life of privilege. It could have been any of us. She didn't have to graft her guts out to get to that position, didn't have to study for years, didn't have to hold down two jobs working 15/16/17 hour days 5/6/7 days a week.

That simply doesn't sit right with me that we live in a country where someone simply comes from a certain womb straight into a life of privilege paid for by the rest of the country and given a title and status that we are then supposed to look up to. F**k that.

Anyway I am off to get on with mowing my lawn, cleaning my drive and then giving mine and the missus car a wash. See you all on the other side of this OTT nonsense. 

To be fair mate, that's what I'll be doing today. 😃

I always say each to their own but I do feel it’s just a reflection of how insignificant people really are if they feel the need to travel to London and queue or stand for hours out of respect for the elite.  I don’t get it myself but again each to their own. Whatever makes people happy. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

When will Liz Truss learn how to walk naturally!?! 

Looks as though Mr Truss has DHUTWU. I’ve also never noticed that she has some Tits on her. 

She’s growing on me 🤣

4 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

When will Liz Truss learn how to walk naturally!?! 

If it wasn't for the fact that she seems totally unsuitable for the position and looks to be making some awful decisions, I'd actually find her extreme dorkiness and goofiness quite likeable.

The coffin route goes near where I live so I’m going to head down later and watch it go by with a few mates (and other half’s )

its history , so why wouldn’t you go see an historical event on your doorstop , sure beats mowing the lawn .

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

The coffin route goes near where I live so I’m going to head down later and watch it go by with a few mates (and other half’s )

its history , so why wouldn’t you go see an historical event on your doorstop , sure beats mowing the lawn .

Because you don't know her and never met her apparently, an been enslaved to her all your life.

12 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

May as well if near by. It’s fascinating if nothing else. 

3 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Mike Tindall allowed to wear a chest full of medals but has never been in the armed forces or Police. 

Harry served in Afghanistan and can't wear his uniform.  

Another ridiculous moment in a sea of ridiculousness. 

Fair point but then again l would argue none of the royal has done more military service than any average veteran, and yet their uniform is full of sticky badges

3 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Fair point but then again l would argue none of the royal has done more military service than any average veteran, and yet their uniform is full of sticky badges

I think a lot of the medals are jubilee medals and such awarded by the Queen , rather than military medals 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

But Tindall has done nothing at all.

Harry and Andrew actually served during a conflict.  No uniforms. 

Charles and Anne have never served during a conflict.  Uniforms.  

Â