The Royal Family

Genie

1 hour ago, Genie said:

It clearly never entered his head to even just slide it to the side himself.

Yup, it's what happens when someone is waited on hand and foot since they're a child.

Can you *imagine* a senior manager in your company acting like that? There'd be uproar. 

To be fair to Liz, I'm not aware of her letting the mask slip like this, might come from not being presumed to be the monarch from birth like this entitled ****.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Yup, it's what happens when someone is waited on hand and foot since they're a child.

Can you *imagine* a senior manager in your company acting like that? There'd be uproar. 

To be fair to Liz, I'm not aware of her letting the mask slip like this, might come from not being presumed to be the monarch from birth like this entitled ****.

The rudeness too, he wasn’t asking someone to make a bit of space.

He was disgusted he had to make them aware of their enormous oversight.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Surely , It kinda defeats the object of the  joke if hardly anyone  has a clue who he is …

I’d say 99% of people under 35 know who she is, and a lot of the general public. I think you’re in a very small minority if you don’t know who she is. She’s done a lot of well known songs and probably in my top 10 currents artists. You might have seen her at Glastonbury this year as one of the main acts, she was great. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I feel like if they didn't use such randomly oversized pieces of paper this wouldn't have been a problem...

Operation London Bridge. Operation Unicorn. 

70 years of planning and nobody thought to get a table big enough to hold the paper, pens and inkwell. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I’d say 99% of people under 35 know who she is, and a lot of the general public. I think you’re in a very small minority if you don’t know who she is. She’s done a lot of well known songs and probably in my top 10 currents artists. You might have seen her at Glastonbury this year as one of the main acts, she was great. 

I was about to say I'm under 35 and I've never heard of her.

Then I remembered I'm actually 37, how did that happen 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I feel like if they didn't use such randomly oversized pieces of paper this wouldn't have been a problem...

he cant help himself can. Snobby rocket polisher.

I imagine he will be very unpopular with the public nothing like the queen was

Just watched the round up of the day - we really are fantastic at this pomp and ceremony stuff. The weird outfits, the trumpets, the whole pageantry around it and the ceremonies. Lovely. 👑

Â