Czech Repulic v England/Bulgaria v England

andykeenan

25 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Having his work ethic questioned for the rest of his career because he chose to express how racism made him feel is exactly why some players are reluctant to speak out.

Nothing to do with that I just cannot stand watching him play. Same way i hated Westwood. Always moaning at everyone always pointing at everyone else always cowardly himself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Nothing to do with that I just cannot stand watching him play. Same way i hated Westwood. Always moaning at everyone always pointing at everyone else always cowardly himself.

I should have quoted the post you quoted then. I agree he does look annoying on the pitch, always moaning at his teammates :lol: 

39 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Having his work ethic questioned for the rest of his career because he chose to express how racism made him feel is exactly why some players are reluctant to speak out.

I think some of the dislike comes from him moaning that his £65k a week contract at Spurs was not enough and he deserved more. 

The problems are in midfield - Henderson is just about good enough, Rice isn't, Mount has looked lost and Sancho was invisible. Add Rose and Kean to that and you'll struggle. Thankfully England are currently in a position where all of those players can be replaced with better.

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

I think some of the dislike comes from him moaning that his £65k a week contract at Spurs was not enough and he deserved more. 

He's right? Scott Hogan has been earning almost as much from us for the past 2.5 years. Spurs players have been woefully underpaid for years and it's one of the main reasons why it's now all coming to a head there.

Case in point: Jack currently makes more than Christian Eriksen and probably has done since last season when he was a Championship player. Eriksen is in the top 5 best attacking midfielders in the world.

Edited by Keyblade

8 minutes ago, penguin said:

Southgate is an atrocious manager who has zero tactical nous. Imagine watching this and thinking “I know what this game needs! Marcus Rashford and Ross **** Barkley.”

Ain't many English managers that are better............Southgate is the man for the job 😖

I think Danny Rose is one of the biggest pricks in football and his skin colour has nothing to do with it. He is a shit defender and arrogantly thinks he should be playing for a top club. Funnily Spurs told him he could go in summer and nobody touched him except Watford the worst team in Premier League so far. He also starts unnecessary fights on the pitch even when England or Spurs are winning comfortably

• Like 2

Â