Czech Repulic v England/Bulgaria v England

andykeenan

16 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Do we not have a better left back than Rose?

I’ve never rated him, but he seems to have got worse the last few years. He looks like he really doesn’t want to be playing. I know in the past he’s said he doesn’t like football. Could genuinely see him retire in a year. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I’ve never rated him, but he seems to have got worse the last few years. He looks like he really doesn’t want to be playing. I know in the past he’s said he doesn’t like football. Could genuinely see him retire in a year. 

The guy just looks like poison miserable mardy always shoulders slumped always moaning about everything.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Jobs for the boys. Southgate can get to **** if this is the future we have to look forward to.

Is he even really as as progressive as the media makes out, or is it only because he's relatively young and not Roy Hodgson?

• Like 2

I know we are biased but the Keane/Mings thing is bizarre. Only explanation can be that that Maguire doesn’t want to/can’t play RCB. 

That said that’s the not the problem today. Henderson and Rice are stood about 10 yards away from each other the whole half. Czechs make that part of the pitch narrow and neither is good enough on the ball to allow us to play through it. One of them should be pulling wide to stretch the Czechs and either get on the ball or open up the space for others to play through it. They should be working this out themselves on the pitch. That they aren’t is a worry but fair play to the Czechs they’ve targeted our weakness (poor technique at DM) and it’s working for them. 

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

The guy just looks like poison miserable mardy always shoulders slumped always moaning about everything.

Having his work ethic questioned for the rest of his career because he chose to express how racism made him feel is exactly why some players are reluctant to speak out.

Â