Ticket Info

andykeenan

Shame that, I was hoping to go - I had 9 aways  last season but my friends only had 6 and as it drops from 9 right down to just ST Holders , I was waiting to we could all be together.  Guess this will happen a lot this season. Still I suppose it is only fair that those that went to the most aways should get first priority but still a shame. !

4 hours ago, Okonokos said:

Got two tickets at about 30 seconds after 5! Don't know how. Never navigated a website so fast in my life haha!

I had the opposite, got on at five as soon as I clicked on an area it said sold out, clicked another area and same happened, gutted. Surprised it went down to ST’s for the first time at this stadium. Gives me hope of getting some this season 

Edited by mikeyp102

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

I had the opposite, got on at five as soon as I clicked on an area it said sold out, clicked another area and same happened, gutted. Surprised it went down to ST’s for the first time at this stadium. Gives me hope of getting some this season 

I felt the opposite to this to be honest. It feels like it’s going to be difficult getting tickets to many away games this year. I can’t really complain as I haven’t done many aways in the last couple of years but getting any kind of away booking history feels a long way away. 

Edited by tom_avfc

11 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

agreed...every game will be a scramble for the last 50 or so, but means that most aways at least a FEW will be available to season ticket holders

12 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I just clicked on the first area I saw and luckily there were 2 seats together. If I had clicked another area that didn't have the seats available and then gone back to select a different area, they'd have all been gone. Just pure luck I clicked the right one.

• Like 1

My ticket may be available. I’m currently 50/50 whether I can go.

Its right in the middle of our allocation, towards the back.

If I can’t go I’m happy to sell ( face value of course) so if anyone is interested let me know.

I should know for sure by Thursday but might be as late as Saturday morning.

Whoever wanted it would probably have to collect from me in Bewdley although I’m happy to drive 10 mile or so.

• Like 1

On 05/08/2019 at 09:14, terrytini said:

My ticket may be available. I’m currently 50/50 whether I can go.

Its right in the middle of our allocation, towards the back.

If I can’t go I’m happy to sell ( face value of course) so if anyone is interested let me know.

I should know for sure by Thursday but might be as late as Saturday morning.

Whoever wanted it would probably have to collect from me in Bewdley although I’m happy to drive 10 mile or so.

I'd love to go but I live in London. Would have to arrange a way to get the ticket to me.

Â