Ticket Info

andykeenan

Saturday 10th August 
Kick-off: 5.30pm 
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Allocation: 3,038
Prices: £30 (adults), £19 (O65s), £22.50 (U22s), £17 (U18s)

Thursday 18th July, 5pm ONLINE/Friday 19th July ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket holders with 18+ away league games in 2018/19
Monday 22nd July, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 23rd July ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket holders with 15+ away league games in 2018/19
Thursday 25th July, 5pm ONLINE/Friday 26th July ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket holders with 12+ away league games in 2018/19
Monday 29th July, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 30th July ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket holders with 9+ away league games in 2018/19
Thursday 1st August, 5pm ONLINE/Friday 2nd August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket holders 
Monday 5th August, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 6th August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Claret and Cub members
Wednesday 7th August, 5pm ONLINE/Thursday 8th August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On general sale

Edited by andykeenan

5 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

There's so much elitism on social media over the away day tickets.

It's not just on social media....

I would love to be able to get a ticket for this but i've got as much chance a finding some rocking horse shit. I'm not a season ticket holder or club member. The chances of these going on general sale are zero/zip as it will be for every away match.

But you have to say that the club are rewarding the 'faithful' the ones that have been week in week out. Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday night to some god forsaken shithole where you dont get back home until whatever time. Fair play to them because they have done this for many years. Even when we were shit we sold out of the away allocation.

As much as it is not right, maybe they feel they have a right to be smug and feel elite, maybe. 

Just a thought.

19 hours ago, Kingman said:

Doubt it will get to season ticket holders on the 1st of August! 

15+ aways at 5pm today...i'll be amazed if they arent sold out by tomorrow. surely 3k fans did 15+ last season. i heard over 1k did 18+

11 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

So we had 2300 fans who attended 15+ away games last year? Wow...

it's probably a few less. lions clubs get 150 between them, plus staff + players. but even if it's 2k that's very impressive. and that's assuming everyone that can go, has actually booked their tickets

As a season ticket holder with still absolutely no chance of being able to make the majority of away games this year due to demand being too high, i do think that the league should lift the 3000 allocation rule. If the ground capacity is high give the away fans more. make it 10% of your total ground capacity. If the away team hasn't sold anywhere near that two weeks before the game then start taking some tickets back into the home allocation.

Possible way of giving more away fans a chance.

• Like 1

Surprised they have not sold out yet. They should sell once it hits 9+ aways . Very small chance of it reaching season ticket holders which is straight after 9+ aways. It is holiday time though .There are a couple of games at the start I’m away for. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

surely this isn't going down to ST holders with no aways....is it????

Very much doubt it as its 9+ today then straight to ST holders isnt it

Â