The Funny T Nebulous Independent Group Oxy Morons

ml1dch

• 2 weeks later...

These were the ones setting themselves up as the sensible middle.

Can't even come up with a **** name and not think to google it to see if anyone else already has it.

Yeah, these are the guys to steer us out of the shit.

8 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Looks like they'll be called Change UK with Heidi Allen as leader.  I'm still not quite sure why they're any different to the Lib Dems.

I think it's quite suspicious that they have appointed as leader someone whose name is an anagram of Heil D Alien.

9 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Looks like they'll be called Change UK with Heidi Allen as leader.  I'm still not quite sure why they're any different to the Lib Dems.

I can't imagine any trouble in the current social climate picking a name that abbreviates to the CUKs.

No wannabe alt-right bell-ends are going to want to jump all over that.

Allen as leader is the height of cynicism. The pretty face of the group to get waverers, Tory background not to spook the horses too much, but recently rolled back some of the more '**** the poor edges' of her Tory-ness to not scare away Labour voters.

Even more cynical when you think it's been quite clear this is Chukka's baby. Either a consultant has told them he's not a vote winner (hopefully the same one that picked 'Change' for them), or there's skeletons in a closet somewhere, because it's blatant he's captain of the ship. Hell he even rocked up at the leaders meeting a couple of weeks back.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

All in favour of european elections, but not general elections or by-elections, it seems.

Do you mean the scheduled European Elections? The last thing this country needed was a General Election and even Corbyn likes to point out that you vote for a person not a party. (And this shouldn't be read as some sort of tacit support for the TIG)

No-one seems to have called for Frank Field to have a by-election or Jared O'Mara, why is that?

• Like 1

Â