Racism Part two

Demitri_C

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I’ve been watching these for hours but decided not to post as it is difficult to verify and really only encourages people.

But then, on a juvenile level, some of them are quite funny.

(desolation is often very good, if a bit chippy)

Yeah, I wouldn't take any of that stuff as gospel, it just made me laugh.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Allegedly everyone who went today is a relative of Hitler

Allegedly

Prove me wrong 

Well, we're all related somewhere down the line aren't we?

Otherwise, Hitler only has 3 living relatives, all in Long Island

Three brothers living on Long Island, New York, are believed to be the last living family members of Adolf Hitler.

https://www.businessinsider.com/hitlers-descendant-merkel-trump-2018-10?r=US&IR=T

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He dont know either just like rest of us. Its a speculation question

Not really. The answer is 0%. Because if you decided to go for a ruck in London today you're a prick. And there is literally no valid reason to have done so. Other than being a prick.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 2

Just now, ml1dch said:

Not really. The answer is 0%. Because if you decided to go for a ruck in London today you're a word removed. And there is literally no valid reason to have done so. Other than being a word removed.

Ah a trick question 🙂

9 minutes ago, PaulC said:

1% I dunno

It was a trick question, there wasn't a right reason

The "reason" was to "protect the statues", there was no demonstration to protect them from, so even their pretty pathetically weak excuse .... sorry reason... didn't exist.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

@chrisp65 

Am I going to have to buy a Wrexham shirt for when I return to work ?

English kitchen designers lives matter more than anybody's.

They’re an odd bunch. I think some of them have had some sort of awakening in the last few years. They appear to be very sort of antifa orientated. Shagmag pops up fairly regularly on my timeline and can be funny and they’ve got a local celebrity fan called bootlegger who brews his own beer and wants independence.

So not all bad. 

I think the organisers of today's 'counter protest'  will have got what they wanted out of today. 

On my FB I'm seeing people showing pictures/videos of the lad with the knife and bloodied protesters from people i went to school with and very few posts about the attacks on police.

The circle of violence is well and truly rolling. 

• Like 1

Just now, chrisp65 said:

They’re an odd bunch. I think some of them have had some sort of awakening in the last few years. They appear to be very sort of antifa orientated. Shagmag pops up fairly regularly on my timeline and can be funny and they’ve got a local celebrity fan called bootlegger who brews his own beer and wants independence.

So not all bad. 

I do Snowdonia and Ebbw Vale and have always felt welcome.

The middle is basically Llangollen golf course AFAIAC.

3 minutes ago, lp_villa830 said:

I think the organisers of today's 'counter protest'  will have got what they wanted out of today. 

I dunno. 

I expect they wanted pictures of them fighting back groups of anarchists trying to deface war memorials.

Not pictures of pissed-up fat blokes pissing on a murdered policeman's memorial after the people they wanted to fight just decided to do it on a different day.

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I do Snowdonia and Ebbw Vale and have always felt welcome.

The middle is basically Llangollen golf course AFAIAC.

The middle is basically Newtown where we once rocked up for a footy match, went in to a local pub and got left in charge of it! I kid you not, the barman up and left, promised he’d be back in 30 mins!

I was fast asleep before the game started but they woke me up for the bus home. They’re good lads really.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

I dunno. 

I expect they wanted pictures of them fighting back groups of anarchists trying to deface war memorials.

Not pictures of pissed-up fat blokes pissing on a murdered policeman's memorial after the people they wanted to fight just decided to do it on a different day.

Maybe, but the demographic they're aiming for aren't going to be paying attention to the MSM and won't be reading the stories and looking at the  pictures that will be in the papers tomorrow. 

Their were plenty of attacks on the press today apparently. 

They'll be all over Twitter sharing the pictures and messages of gangs of black youths with knifes attacking them and using them to reinforce the stereotypes of lawless inner city gangs taking over their cities. 

50 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

60 Carl Sagan Quotes On Humanity, Life, the Universe & the Cosmos

Guess the philosopher 

I was looking up to heaven, it was right under my nose
I had travelled many light years, it was right across the road
A million trillion grains of stardust , floating round in space
Two of them collided in an ordinary place

We are electricity, (electricity) we will never die
We'll just burn and burst, and return to the sky

Â