Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

But we have Bournemouth next Saturday?

Yes its strange, Liverpool play Saturday as well.

Klopp has been crying Liverpool had no pre season so arranged it. Of course we are always happy to help them😳

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yes its strange, Liverpool play Saturday as well.

Klopp has been crying Liverpool had no pre season so arranged it. Of course we are always happy to help them😳

All part of the conspiracy to get Gerrard the Liverpool job no doubt

• Like 1

Call me a cynic but I find it too much of a coincidence that within a week of Mings being stripped of his captaincy that the Premier League have abandoned the taking the knee campaign

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Call me a cynic but I find it too much of a coincidence that within a week of Mings being stripped of his captaincy that the Premier League have abandoned the taking the knee campaign

Can you explain this, please?

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

Can you explain this, please?

Premier League captains agreed to stop doing the knee, Mings was incredibly vocal on the subject and I dont think they would have changed if he was still captain

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Connect the dots! It doesn't matter if the dots are unrelated just connect them.

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Premier League captains agreed to stop doing the knee, Mings was incredibly vocal on the subject and I dont think they would have changed if he was still captain

I don't know the bloke at all (though I have met his sister - a real hoot!) but can't help but feel he'd agree with the consensus on this completely.

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Who’s his twin??

The Legendary Phillip Billing? Duh ...

* Never realised he had chopped of his half mop.... So now maybe more of a distant cousin than twin..

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The Legendary Phillip Billing? Duh ...

* Never realised he had chopped of hiss half mop.... So now maybe more of a distant cousins than twin..

Ha he looks nothing like him!

Mings twin is Reece James surely?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Ha he looks nothing like him!

Mings twin is Reece James surely?

Think it's just a joke I've had with myself ever since they beat us and then there was a clamour for us to sign him. Lol

Also due to the hairstyle and size/build at the time I guess lol

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

So you think we dropped him just so he couldn't have a say on this? Or so that we didn't upset the PL by being difficult?

I don't get where you're going with it being too much of a coincidence?

If you seriously think that was the case I think you're in realms of flat earth conspiracy.

If you're suggesting that Mings simply would have disagreed, then its not exactly a coincidence.

7 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

So you think we dropped him just so he couldn't have a say on this? Or so that we didn't upset the PL by being difficult?

If you seriously think that was the case I think you're in realms of flat earth conspiracy.

If you're suggesting that Mings simply would have disagreed, then its not exactly a coincidence.

We are just slow walking into SG might be racist territory, we're currently just experimenting with material and figuring out the best route to get there, and seeing if we can gather some momentum.

If that fails, we'll need to dig up a case of sexual assault from somewhere.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Its more to do with the other Premier League captains than anything else. Is only 2 other black captains and one is a kid at Bournemouth and then Lascelles who I have never heard speak

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

It lost its meaning in my opinion, you should check out what Zaha said and why he felt the need to stop doing so and I get his point. It's just a gesture but nothing actually changed much in the grand scheme of things, players were still kneeling and getting racist abuse from fans. We are still a long way from real progress on that front unfortunately but I'm not going to get into that.

• Like 1

all I know is that , like clockwork I forgot it was gonna happen at the start of the game so every time the refs whistle went I went for an almighty "come on Villa" roar, only for them all to lean down for a couple seconds. really threw me off my rhythm!

• Haha 1

Â