Winter Transfers 18/19

sne

Excellent use of the transfer window by A.C Milan in getting Piatek out of the equation for their away game against Genoa today.

No Piatek on the field and a 2-0 win, and he'll be signing for them as soon as Higuain is off their books.

Big story coming out if Cardiff this morning.  Their  new record signing sala is apparently reported to have been on the missing plane being reported in the news.

Let's hope everything is okay  this would be horrific. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Big story coming out if Cardiff this morning.  Their  new record signing sala is apparently reported to have been on the missing plane being reported in the news.

Let's hope everything is okay  this would be horrific. 

French Police & Nantes Football club have now both confirmed that he was on the plane and he is missing, feared dead.

• Sad 1

Genuinely shocked by this news. Such a horror occurrence. His poor friends, family and teammates. 

EDIT: And likewise to everyone else on the flight :(

Edited by Hornso

1 hour ago, siminjo said:

what do you guys think of Obi Mikel to Middlesbrough?

Awesome signing, especially at this level.

Can’t believe he’s only 31 thought he’d be 35/36 at the least feels like he’s been around forever.

14 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Just the sort of signing I don’t want to see us make.

Why don`t you want him? I would be overly happy if we got him. It`s a deal that only runs until the end of season, and he is exactly the type of player we need, dynamic dmc who can pick a pass, albeit i give you he is not young but 31 isen`t to old either considering it is a 6 months deal.

The thing with Obi Mikel is that a few years ago he decided that he was a Pirlo/Zidane hybrid type player and demanded he got the #10 jersey for Nigeria.

He started to play more advanced and started to dribble and shoot much more as he thought he was/is the big star player.

For a couple of seasons he was really impressive for the national side and even captain (I think) but he kinda helps himself more than his team nowadays.

Could still be a very good signing at this level. But he might also turn out to be a very frustrating player for his manager, team and fans.

Â