Winter Transfers 18/19

sne

higuain stinks of lazy scouting again, dont really buy the argument that he'll be "ready" to jump in at that level, he's in serie A with a ropey level of fitness

AC milan willing to cut short his loan deal and let him go somewhere else tells you everything you need to know, they gain nothing from it but are still willing to let it happen

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

higuain stinks of lazy scouting again, dont really buy the argument that he'll be "ready" to jump in at that level, he's in serie A with a ropey level of fitness

AC milan willing to cut short his loan deal and let him go somewhere else tells you everything you need to know, they gain nothing from it but are still willing to let it happen

They want sign Piatek who is about 8 years younger so be better long term

thats what i mean, AC Milan want to sign a 23 year old striker to play alongside their 21 year old striker who just broke in to the Italian national team

Chelsea with all their PL might will just sign the household name 

if piatek comes good in 2/3 years time they can just buy him then for £70m so who cares

He really cant be worse than Giroud or Morata. He has the same amount of goals as both of them combined in the league so far and if he hits 6-8 for rest of the season it would be enough for Chelsea to get Top 4 as takes pressure of Hazard, Pedro and Willian to score

19 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

kiko casilla to leeds on a free from real madrid - leeds fans creaming themselves, he's better than what they have but he's 32 and a 4 and half year deal, played 25 league games in 4 years at madrid

dembele completed his move to guangzhou

They were chuffed with German lad last season, was worse than Nyland and Bunn

part of me wants to pile in to that saying he's 38, he's spent 3 years semi retired, their season ended in october, he's finished, fat frank giving his mate a cushy number, wont give a **** and dial it in

another part of me knows he's still better than taylor

to be fair to cashley i thought he wasnt a DP for LA Galaxy so he wouldnt have been earning a decent footballers wage over there, maybe £2-3k a week (with no doubt the club owning his house and giving him a car as well as other stuff off the books, not a bad life thats for sure) i think he's just enjoyed his football

was looking for an injury but couldnt see one, barca have a paper thin squad but its not midfield that gives them the biggest problem, midfield 3 from rakitic, busquets, denis suarez (who might be leaving) rafinha, samper, arthurm coutinho, alena, vidal even sergi roberto if they play semedo RB

strange strange signing

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

was looking for an injury but couldnt see one, barca have a paper thin squad but its not midfield that gives them the biggest problem, midfield 3 from rakitic, busquets, denis suarez (who might be leaving) rafinha, samper, arthurm coutinho, alena, vidal even sergi roberto if they play semedo RB

strange strange signing

Boateng must be trying to out do Lassana Diarra in random transfers 

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Glen Johnson retired, if he had of waited couple more weeks then Notts Forest and Sheffield Wednesday would have entered for him

I thought he’d retired about five years ago. 

Â