Liberal elite erotic spasm cheese n wine party

chrisp65

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Must admit, I'd forgotten they existed. 

Their current interim co-leader is some bloke called Mark Pack, who isn't even an MP. He's now been interim co-leader longer than Jo Swinson was leader.

• 2 months later...
On 26/05/2020 at 19:39, HanoiVillan said:

Their current interim co-leader is some bloke called Mark Pack, who isn't even an MP. He's now been interim co-leader longer than Jo Swinson was leader.

I see that blogger Mark Pack is no longer the joint leader of the Lib Dems, as Ed Davey wins a (surprising?) crushing victory over Layla Moran. Moran would have made things interesting, as she might have taken certain postures that forced Starmer to voice support for certain progressive policies. By contrast, my expectation of Davey is that he will be so boringly middle of the road he will be almost invisible.

On 26/05/2020 at 19:39, HanoiVillan said:

The fella off in the night garden

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

The thing that worries me with this turn over of leaders is we’re all getting closer to the front of the queue.

I reckon I’ll be leader sometime in the Spring of 2023.

If only Steven Webb was still an MP, he'd have had his turn by now and then I'd have been to school with a Political Party Leader

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

If only Steven Webb was still an MP, he'd have had his turn by now and then I'd have been to school with a Political Party Leader

I knew someone that had mental health issues and he was quite confident he was working towards being LibDem leader.

He was organising cheese and wine parties so people could get to know him.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Not happy with just VAR, ex LibDem Jo Swinson also wants an excel spreadsheet.

The really bad people can barely be trusted to use their eyes and she wants them getting the abacus out. 

Â