omariqy

On 07/08/2018 at 04:03, joost1 said:

The other gotcha: last night at least, the video stream was only available via desktop or laptop, rather than the AVFC app. If you’re hoping to watch while out and about, looks like you’re out of luck.

You can go into your browser and switch to desktop version, im doing that right now for the Wigan game

I paid for Wigans iFollow instead. Worked flawlessly and I have a full match replay.  This is how I am going to do it the whole season, just pay for other clubs ifollow match by match. AVTV offers me nothing now they have gutted the service. A real shame as I want to support my club but what can you do? I do hope the new owners take a look at this. I am not saying Aston Villa fans have any right to have a service as good as Wigan's and I want to be respectful to another club, but I have to say it feels a bit bloody small time we are behind a club that's just come from League 1 and I have to pay them to watch a game at Villa park. Their commentary was excellent as well.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mr.Messy said:

Are the Championship highlights not televised anymore?

They are shown on Quest, which is on my freesat channel 167. 9pm last night, 10am this morning.

How do you get Quest TV?

Quest can be accessed on Freeview, Freesat, Sky, Virgin Media and BT TV. These are the relevant channels:

• Sky: Channel 144; Channel 244 (+1)
  • Virgin Media Ireland: Channel 154
  • Virgin Media: Channel 172; Channel 173 (+1)
  • Virgin TV Anywhere: Watch live (UK only)
  • Freeview: Channel 37; Channel 83 (+1)
  • Owner: Discovery Networks Northern Europe
  • Freesat: Channel 167; Channel 168 (+1)

From Birmingham Mail

3 minutes ago, NeilS said:

They are shown on Quest, which is on my freesat channel 167. 9pm last night, 10am this morning.

How do you get Quest TV?

Quest can be accessed on Freeview, Freesat, Sky, Virgin Media and BT TV. These are the relevant channels:

• Sky: Channel 144; Channel 244 (+1)
  • Virgin Media Ireland: Channel 154
  • Virgin Media: Channel 172; Channel 173 (+1)
  • Virgin TV Anywhere: Watch live (UK only)
  • Freeview: Channel 37; Channel 83 (+1)
  • Owner: Discovery Networks Northern Europe
  • Freesat: Channel 167; Channel 168 (+1)

From Birmingham Mail

https://www.questod.co.uk/show/efl-on-quest

Watch online there too.

2 hours ago, Mr.Messy said:

Are the Championship highlights not televised anymore?

Got it... Quest TV on Freeview channel 37 ( or 83  for +1)

There was also an hour long championship show on skysports at 8 o clock where they show highlights/goals from every game with a bit of analysis inbetween

• Like 1

Is it only me or is it no longer possible to watch replays of the whole matches? I looked at the Wigan page and with their iFollow you can see replays of the games, why don't we have that? It's quite frustrating. Considering signing up for the Wigan iFollow and pay £5 to see the Wigan game... it's a shame we can't provide that!

Or hopefully I'm mistaken and there is someway I can see it on AVTV?

• Like 1