UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

I've never really been a fan of Fedor. Sure, he can fight but he would have got killed in the UFC. JDS, Cain, Overeem would destroy him. He lost to Werdum who's UFC record is only 3-2, he lost to Silva who looked totally out of his depth against Cain and he also lost to Hendo who is getting on and wouldn't survive in the UFC heavyweight division. Obviously this is just my opinion but for me, in this day and age, you can't be classed as a great in MMA until you have proven yourself in the UFC.

Fedor had the chance to sign for the UFC, they offered him a lot of money too and apparently he was being an idiot during negotiations and they couldn't agree a deal.

Franklin is a horse of a man.

Of the TUF brazil fighters Rony Jason and Pepey looks the part. The others where a bit meh.

And Werdum is really reborn. Wins over Big Country and Russow. Time for a step up in competition. Carwin perhaps.

And in the FX card, WTF happend to Guida?!!? Gameplanned to death? Glad he lost that.

Swanson impressive with the Pearson KO, And how do you submit Ebersole? Not possible.

Good prelims on that card, watch them if you haven't

• 2 weeks later...

Anderson Silva is the man!

Silly mistake from Sonnen with that attempted spinning back fist that missed and caused him to trip.

What or who is next for Silva!?!

Forrest Griffin was abit of an arsehole wasn't he! I'm glad Tito lost though.

WTF happened to Demian Maia's opponent? They are saying maybe a broken rib but to give up the way he did was abit weak IMO! He could have at least tried to get up or something first! That McKenzie dropped like a sack of spuds in his fight too ha ha!

Anyone see Roger Huerta get soccer-kicked in OneFC? Yikes, it was bad

I find that GIF quite disturbing to be honest.

I am a big UFC fan and I have just finished watching 148 -but I can't see the fun in watching someone defenceless getting shoed in the head. :?

Anyone see Roger Huerta get soccer-kicked in OneFC? Yikes, it was bad

I find that GIF quite disturbing to be honest.

I am a big UFC fan and I have just finished watching 148 -but I can't see the fun in watching someone defenceless getting shoed in the head. :?

Neither do I, hence the "Yikes, it was bad"

Anderson Silva is the man!

That he is!

What or who is next for Silva!?!

At 37 he has no much left. I guess, Lombard and Munoz are due if they win but the division is more or less cleaned out. And he ruled out moving up a division.

That McKenzie dropped like a sack of spuds in his fight too ha ha!

Bodyshots, Again :)

There's loads left for Silva IMO. Munoz and Lombard are options as mentioned but I'd say the person with the best chance of beating him is Chris Weidman. Cleaning out a division in an odd concept that hasn't really been possible between 145 and 205 for about 5 years. New talent is arriving faster than you can dust it off. GSP walks at 195+ too now apparently.

The McKenzie fight was terrible match making, horrible call from Joe Silva. I don't know what he was thinking.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure there's much for Silva to prove. Silva v GSP would be the match-up everyone would want to see but It's been spoken about for years though so who knows?

Silva V Jones would be THE big one!

Â