UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Aww, poor Ludwing. Popped his knee again :( Hollow victory for Mills even though he was dominating.

Im not so sure its a hollow victory, as you say he had been dominated.

True that. Sportsmanship shown as well from Mills as he didn't jump on Ludwig once he went down

I've just watched former WWE wrestler Dave Bautista make his MMA debut at the age of 43. He won by TKO in the first round against an overweight, unfit journeyman who stepped in at short notice due to Bautista's original opponent being sent to prison for probation violation.

I've just watched former WWE wrestler Dave Bautista make his MMA debut at the age of 43. He won by TKO in the first round against an overweight, unfit journeyman who stepped in at short notice due to Bautista's original opponent being sent to prison for probation violation.

I guess from that description that he didn't impress :-)

And Bigfoot KO over Browne. Bit of an upset I thought, even if Browne tweaked his knee midfight.

A quality night of fights again. Especially Michael Johnsons comeback win over Danny Castillo and Edwards wicked guillotine on Neer

• 2 weeks later...

It's a shame none of the camera angles really got a good shot of that knee (at least, I havent seen one that did), as it mustve looked pretty gruesome close up. Really drove it into Bonnar's gut, and for him to react like that and turtle up straight away, damn. Where next for Anderson? How many more fights before retirement?

The Brazilian crowd was HOT. They need to do more shows over there, especially with the obvious quality of the fighters, and love of the sport they have.

• 3 weeks later...
Â