UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Wow wow, holy shit! Even 4 fights on the Spike prelims, all ending quick. You know it's a good night when Stephan Bonnar has the boring fight on the card.

Wanderlei is a brilliant surgeon. Cung felt it. :shock:

Cung-Le-nose-01.jpg

I was rooting to Shogun at the end, wouldve been nice to see him win after coming back from the beating he had, but I agreed with the decision. Would very much like to see Jones/Hendo, as Hendo has the tools to beat him.

And poor Cung Le! One of my favourite ever fighters for all those outlandish kicks he throws, but I can't imagine he has too many fights left in him. Maybe he should go back to making movies or something

• 2 weeks later...

Good finale. Bisping picking Miller apart. Weird spot for him as the only two above/beside him will fight in Munoz-Sonnen. All fights apart from those will be a step down in ranking.

Dodson will be a beast in the 125 division when it kicks off. Assuming he will drop down, he's seriously undersized at 135.

And the Brandao armbar was a thing of beauty.

Decent UFC event last night.

The finish after 7 seconds was crazy!

Big Nog's broken arm was horrible, especially when they showed the replay in slow motion!

Jon Jones is looking unstoppable. To think that he's only been doing MMA for less than four years is unbelievable. He could dominate in the UFC for a very long time. The Rashad Evans fight needs to happen though!

Watched it for the first time in a while last night.

Hadn't seen Jon Jones before but he was impressive. Thought Machida was going to have him early on butonce he got that horrible cut he seemed to lose any advantage he had.

The broken arm was horrendous, made me feel ill.

Miiir, horrible break though, you could hear it snap. Poor Nog. Good fight.

Ortiz chinn is as solid as ever but this is the second time bodyblows put him away.

Jones is a freak!

Homonick, bwahahaha

Philippou KO of Hamman was nasty.

Rashad Evans wont stand a chance against Jon Jones... The only person i think could pose a threat would be Dan Henderson, or maybe Anderson Silva if he moves up to 205.

Mir v Velasquez has to happen now.

Oh and look out for news about Overeem today, rumor is that he may well be out of UFC 141...

Yeh that arm break was grizzly :D I don't think it was quite as bad as Mir's job on Timmy though, that was a really disgusting break.

Can we have the whole Korean Zombeh fight in gif format plz Tegis ^__^

Can we have the whole Korean Zombeh fight in gif format plz Tegis ^__^

:lol:

kz.gif

kz2.gif

And for the record, I'm not so sure Rashad will get past Davies. I'm calling it right now!

Â