Nassef Sawiris

NurembergVillan

Proud moment for the club this. Bet Sawiris and Edens are chuffed about the publicity.

Will help no end in attracting sponsors.

Really need to press on and find a new manager and DOF because this will happen again if we continue with Bruce.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sne said:

Proud moment for the club this. Bet Sawiris and Edens are chuffed about the publicity.

Will help no end in attracting sponsors.

Really need to press on and find a new manager and DOF because this will happen again if we continue with Bruce.

That’s just pissed up knobheads... it could happen at any time

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

That’s just pissed up knobheads... it could happen at any time

Come on Mike. When your away fans are fighting between themselves after another pathetic performance it can't just be dismissed as 'pissed up knobheads'

2 hours ago, av1 said:

Come on Mike. When your away fans are fighting between themselves after another pathetic performance it can't just be dismissed as 'pissed up knobheads'

I’ve been to away games where we’ve won and still seen people fight. Some people just want to fight, having a few beers releases those inhibitions a little bit more. I’m not saying it’s good, but it happens. 

If Sawiris and Eden are switched on as people say, seeing something like this won’t  have any impact on the decisions they make (well maybe they’ll decide not to have standing terraces, or increase the beer price in the ground).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, av1 said:

I highly doubt they were arguing over a disagreement on Bruce’s tactical decisions making skills. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

If Sawiris and Eden are switched on as people say, seeing something like this won’t  have any impact on the decisions they make (well maybe they’ll decide not to have standing terraces, or increase the beer price in the ground).

Sensible response. 

4 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I’ve been to away games where we’ve won and still seen people fight. Some people just want to fight, having a few beers releases those inhibitions a little bit more. I’m not saying it’s good, but it happens. 

If this proves to be an isolated incident then I'd possibly agree. 

Anymore more of this over the next few games that points to splits in tbe fanbase and its probably a different discussion. 

1 hour ago, tismyk said:

Sawiris and Eden have put another £11 million into the club

I know they are mega loaded - but how long can this go on ? - unless they have an agenda I am not aware off - we need an on pitch and off pitch turn around PDQ 

2 hours ago, tismyk said:

Sawiris and Eden have put another £11 million into the club

Well, if the £5-£6m a month claim is to be believed about Xia's monthly investment to meet the shortfall then seeing as we haven't exactly slashed costs, we need that every month. So you could look at that as £5-£6m extra for the month, or covering 2 months worth in one go. We still aren't seeing any solutions to this, or a DOF appointment which should be Purslow's first job.

I'm not a business man so maybe the more knowledgeable folk on here can put me right on my simple logic. 

But whilst Sawiris and Edens are having to pump money in, does that mean their shareholding/power increases and Tonys decreases?

I'll probably get laughed at for not having even a basic understanding of how a business works, but It doesn't seem fair that Xia mantains a 50% stake (or whatever it is) whilst these 2 pump money in.

10 minutes ago, av1 said:

I'm not a business man so maybe the more knowledgeable folk on here can put me right on my simple logic. 

But whilst Sawiris and Edens are having to pump money in, does that mean their shareholding/power increases and Tonys decreases?

I'll probably get laughed at for not having even a basic understanding of how a business works, but It doesn't seem fair that Xia mantains a 50% stake (or whatever it is) whilst these 2 pump money in.

fair ?

if things were fair we would win the league every year...and that woman from modern family would be sitting on my face.

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

fair ?

if things were fair we would win the league every year...and that woman from modern family would be sitting on my face.

Runs away to Google modern family. 

Â