World Cup : Group E (Brz, Swi, CRC, Ser)

BOF

11 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

What did Lichsteiner do :lol:

He did the same sign apparently.

On a side note UEFA ref Jonas Eriksson who is working as a studio expert with Swedish telly after being axed from the WC called Lichsteiner "the most unpleasant player he ever judged" before the first Swiss game earlier in the tournament :D

12 hours ago, sne said:

He did the same sign apparently.

On a side note UEFA ref Jonas Eriksson who is working as a studio expert with Swedish telly after being axed from the WC called Lichsteiner "the most unpleasant player he ever judged" before the first Swiss game earlier in the tournament :D

I read that article.  He literally argues with referees over ev.er.y.thing.  It seems Arsenal have signed a proper rocket polisher :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

Just now, BOF said:

I read that article.  He literally argues with referees over ev.er.y.thing.  It seems Arsenal have signed a proper rocket polisher :crylaugh:

Should fit right in, arsenal has produced 2 players in Fabregas and Seb Larsson who are right at the top when it comes to pestering the ref's

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I hate Neymar.

Might as well say it early ;)

Ha, I just text my mate saying the same thing

2 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

This is easily the most boring group other than the Russia one. 

Mind you, anything that involves Switzerland is going to struggle in the excitement stakes.

The Switzerland vs Cost Rica game is awesome!!

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

The Switzerland vs Cost Rica game is awesome!!

I've found this group to be drab and predictable. Brazil top, Switzerland 2nd is exactly how it was likely to pan out and that's what's gonna happen, with very few goals across the 6 games.

17 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

I've found this group to be drab and predictable. Brazil top, Switzerland 2nd is exactly how it was likely to pan out and that's what's gonna happen, with very few goals across the 6 games.

Fair enough - but this Swiss Costa Rica game has been really enjoyable. Still lots of drama going on.

Â