World Cup : Group E (Brz, Swi, CRC, Ser)

BOF

16 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Should be interesting also considering the early goal by Mitrovic who called out some swiss players claiming if they were such patriots they'd play for Kosovo and not Switzerland.

Xhaka should be playing for Albania like his Brother.

4 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Haha wow Shaqiri almost scored an amazing goal. 

I wonder where he ends up after this world cup?

Europa League level club. He has the ability but is far too inconsistent, lazy and selfish though.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, penguin said:

Europa League level club. He has the ability but is far too inconsistent, lazy and selfish though.

It might be stupid, but I think he'd work well at Liverpool under Klopp. Everything you said about him is correct, but if he has a manager who can kick him into gear, he is quality. 

1 hour ago, osmark86 said:

Should be interesting also considering the early goal by Mitrovic who called out some swiss players claiming if they were such patriots they'd play for Kosovo and not Switzerland.

That worked out well for Mitrovic :D

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, penguin said:

That's a stonewall penalty what the **** is going on?

Mental decision not to award a penalty. Serbia can feel very aggrieved now they have lost the game. 

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

Good finish but I'd love it if he got another yellow in the next game so he gets suspended.  I hate it when players take their shirt off when they know they'll get booked.

yeah but thats what happens when people call you a fatty...

as for him being a europa league player, not in england he's not, not good enough for arsenal or chelsea and not professional enough for burnley, he is the type of signing those in the chasing pack would spunk a load of cash on, the likes of everton or west ham and thats why they're in the chasing pack and disappoint their fans every season

he needs to move back to europe and get off the mega money and start focusing on football again, problem is im not sure who would buy him

Â