Israel, Palestine and Iran

Swerbs

Hopefully this is wrong, but an Egyptian analyst friend just messaged me and he thinks Hezbollah and Syria are shaping to attack Israel in the Golan Heights. Lebanon border skirmishes a distraction. 

27 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Primary school. I actually thought it was a senior school. I would imagine with the pupils being so young it's a lot easier for the teachers to create a certain amount of harmony. 

80.per cent, I  think that's a reflection of how small the Birmingham Jewish community is.

Moazzem Begg, one of the British Muslims that was held in Guantanamo went to the King David school

31 minutes ago, Awol said:

Hopefully this is wrong, but an Egyptian analyst friend just messaged me and he thinks Hezbollah and Syria are shaping to attack Israel in the Golan Heights. Lebanon border skirmishes a distraction. 

If this did happen, where do you think Egypt comes down?

Just minds their own business and stays out of it? Or do you think they might get involved in some circumstances?

Okay just trying to catch up on whats happening with this story. Is this correct? Please correct me if I'm wrong:

Israel apparently kicked Palestine people out of their houses decades ago. Hamas now control Gaza. Hamas randomly attacked and killed lots of innocent Americans/Europeans who was at a peace concert and parade their bodies around. Israel fight back and bomb Gaza. Few more back and forwards between the two. Israel now gearing up to take the terrorist organisation out of Israel and free Palestine from Hamas?

Edited by Pongo Waring

2 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

If this did happen, where do you think Egypt comes down?

Just minds their own business and stays out of it? Or do you think they might get involved in some circumstances?

Egypt will not get involved in armed conflict with Israel. 

7 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Okay just trying to catch up on whats happening with this story. Is this correct? Please correct me if I'm wrong:

Israel apparently kicked Palestine people house of houses decades ago. Hamas now control Gaza. Hamas randomly attacked and killed lots of innocent Americans/Europeans who was at a peace concert and parade their bodies around. Israel fight back and bomb Gaza. Few more back and forwards between the two. Israel now gearing up to take the terrorist organisation out of Israel and free Palestine from Hamas?

Sounds too logical for most people

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

As for the Israelis 'freeing Palestine' I mean it's offensive to anyone with half a brain.

Isn't what this war is about tho, 

Israel freeing palestine(Gaza) from the terrorists Hamas?... You don't just expect someone to do a sudden terrorist attack on someone's soil, killing Americans, Europeans and British citizens and all these country turning around "it's okay we will let you off this time" ?

Edited by Pongo Waring

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I'm absolutely not. Neither of the statements in that tweet are particularly an accurate reflection of the situation as it unfolded. The problem is he’s making a statement as seen through his own lens and not making an objective judgement based on the wider picture.

Bullshit like that is part of the problem, whichever side is doing it. As Hen Mazzig is an Israeli Zionist, it’s hardly an impartial viewpoint. It’s an extremely slanted opinion and best ignored

So? That doesn't make it incorrect. Even people in this thread questioned for days some of the atrocities that some of the Hamas terrorists committed saying "we need proof, it needs to be checked" but were very quick to instantly show anger at "500 deaths caused by Israeli airstrike"

Â