Match Thread: Villa v Derby

limpid

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Are you kidding? We have been average. We have had one shot on target and struggling to create any chances. grealish has been poor losing the ball constantly and slowing the play down 

Adomah has been best player for us but last 10-15 We have done ok

Could not disagree more. Controlling the game, grealish has been excellent most of the game. Derby are sitting everyone back, going to be difficult to create clear cut chances yet we are causing problems everytime we attack. 

• Like 4

I’d take off Whelan for Thor. Derby are willing to soak up pressure and try to hit us on the counter. Having a more offensive DM right now is a good idea. Plus Thor has more pace to recover. 

Just now, Czechlad said:

I’d take off Whelan for Thor. Derby are willing to soak up pressure and try to hit us on the counter. Having a more offensive DM right now is a good idea. Plus Thor has more pace to recover. 

Injured i think. 

12 minutes ago, Newry_Villan said:

Playing well, I missed the goal. Was Taylor at fault which was why he was hauled off?  Hutton coming on seems to have given us a lift.

Taylor was injured, unfortunately only after he had already gifted Derby a goal.

Edited by AVTuco

12 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Could not disagree more. Controlling the game, grealish has been excellent most of the game. Derby are sitting everyone back, going to be difficult to create clear cut chances yet we are causing problems everytime we attack. 

It’s interedting how differing views are. I think we have been sloppy going forward struggled to take the gam3 to derby. I hope for better second half