Midweek Football 10/12 Apil

andykeenan

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

UEFA probably realised there wasn’t going to be any Spanish teams in the semi and made a quick call to the ref 

English ref too isn't it?

2 minutes ago, momo said:

Not a penalty at all.

How? I honestly can’t see how this is viewed as contentious at all; comes in from behind, doesn’t touch the ball and boots him in the chest for good measure.

• Like 1

Contact isnt a foul, shit touch, no balance or anticipation of the contact, benatia got a touch on the ball too from around him not through him its not like he was shielding it

Not for me

But then at the same time i appreciate theres no "right" answer on that decision, if that was villa id be fuming if that decision went against us either way

• Like 1

In real time it looked like he just barged him over from behind. Even in slow mo it looked like there was an initial push in the back that made him lose control of the ball, before the foot came round to kick his chest (and a bit of the ball admittedly)

Quality penalty by Ronaldo in that situation however. Don't understand the hatred for him really, he can be a prick at times, but he delivers on big occasions.

Â