January transfer window 2018

Jareth

3 hours ago, thunderball said:

Mystery man! What happened to him? Did he die or defect to another forum?

Think he ran off with hairy hands.....such a sweet story.

mills & boon.:)

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

So is he being sold/loaned to another club or is Bruce going to try and reintegrate him at Villa?

I think the fact he said ‘That is all.’ means he either doesn’t but have further information or he’s not willing to share it.

Rmac can’t be sold to another club this season..... so it’s either reintegration, train alone or off to USA

as for strikers; I’d be on Chris Martin at derby if Ulloa isn’t happenin

30 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

Rmac can’t be sold to another club this season..... so it’s either reintegration, train alone or off to USA

as for strikers; I’d be on Chris Martin at derby if Ulloa isn’t happenin

Why can't he?

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Ok as many wernt happy with my Vauge ITK regarding Ulloa I did some more digging. 

Apparently he is a very sensitive person. Takes criticism badly and really needs to be loved. So he wanted the view of an Argentine that had played for Villa of how the fans would treat him. He was suprised that an Argentine had never ever played for the club. This made him uneasy. He then contacted his hero Maradonna who once wanted to manage the club and was turned down. Diego didn't have good things to say about how he was treated as felt he was right man for the job. 

So finally he scoured the internet for fan forums and came accross VT. He noticed how quick certain players could become scapegoats after a few bad games and there was no turning back from that. This frightened him and his mind was made up. He could not move to Villa. 

Hope that clears everything up. 

Oscar Arce?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Ok as many wernt happy with my Vauge ITK regarding Ulloa I did some more digging. 

Apparently he is a very sensitive person. Takes criticism badly and really needs to be loved. So he wanted the view of an Argentine that had played for Villa of how the fans would treat him. He was suprised that an Argentine had never ever played for the club. This made him uneasy. He then contacted his hero Maradonna who once wanted to manage the club and was turned down. Diego didn't have good things to say about how he was treated as felt he was right man for the job. 

So finally he scoured the internet for fan forums and came accross VT. He noticed how quick certain players could become scapegoats after a few bad games and there was no turning back from that. This frightened him and his mind was made up. He could not move to Villa. 

Good job we wasn't trying to get him in as manager, then.:)

so he contacts Maradona who knows nothing about us.....and has Marc Albrighton on his doorstep who grew up with us.;)

Edited by TRO

One thing you have to say about bruce whether you like him or not, his links can only benefit us. Getting onomah, jonhstone, snodgrass and the impending arrival of axel tuanzebe who seems to be highly rated is good for our club in a sense when you cant spend money due to FFP

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

One thing you have to say about bruce whether you like him or not, his links can only benefit us. Getting onomah, jonhstone, snodgrass and the impending arrival of axel tuanzebe who seems to be highly rated is good for our club in a sense when you cant spend money due to FFP

He is like the perverbial Canadian mounty......always gets his man.

He is well connected.....remember Dugarry for Blues.

21 minutes ago, TRO said:

Good job we wasn't trying to get him in as manager, then.:)

so he contacts Maradona who knows nothing about us.....and has Marc Albrighton on his doorstep who grew up with us.;)

Well speaking to Albrighton wouldn't help our cause considering we wouldn't give him a new contract even though we had a shit show of a squad and only added more shit to it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I would think somebody is playing silly buggers with you mate. 

• Like 2