Things you'd love to do

PriceyDownunder

Travel along the American east coast

Take a future son/daughter to their first Villa game

Have a proper family Christmas again that was as awesome as when I was a kid

Spend a week at the seaside doing everything I can think of without worrying about cost i.e. 5* luxury hotel, amazing food, private beaches, bit ghey but massage/spa treatment, taxi's to everywhere, sailing trips etc... No financial limits, just pure relaxment.

Learn to ride and own a motorbike

20 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I bet it is, when I hear it being spoken, I have always thought, that's a beautiful language, but to my ears it sounds like a really difficult language to learn.

It frightens me because I have not got a clue what they are saying ;)

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It frightens me because I have not got a clue what they are saying ;)

As is the case with every language its probably, "fancy the cinema on tuesday?" that sort of thing. 

It's questions like this that make me realise I don't really have long term ambitions or goals and I'm quite happy just plodding along. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

I tried to do a bucket list once and after the first couple of things I realised I was just going to start putting things I thought I was supposed to put rather than things I actually wanted to do. I'm not really fussed about sky diving or swimming with dolphins.

Saying that, I decided to run a marathon this year and it's something I always wanted to do and now I'm glad I've done one, so I'm chatting shite.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Bang Noel and Liam’s heads together until they agree to sort their shit out and get the band back together.

Then relive my youth.

Oh... but with me playing the drums for them this time around.

couldn't be any worse than the first fella

57 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

It's questions like this that make me realise I don't really have long term ambitions or goals and I'm quite happy just plodding along. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

I tried to do a bucket list once and after the first couple of things I realised I was just going to start putting things I thought I was supposed to put rather than things I actually wanted to do. I'm not really fussed about sky diving or swimming with dolphins.

Saying that, I decided to run a marathon this year and it's something I always wanted to do and now I'm glad I've done one, so I'm chatting shite.

Number 1 reason I hate you, even though I love you. 

Â