Match Thread: Villa v Bolron

limpid

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Poor. Very poor.

I don't think we've been quite that bad. Bolton are pressing hard and our players are being cautious, possibly because they've noticed that they're not getting anything from the ref. Other than Ameobi, Bolton haven't really offered anything dangerous. 

18 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Only the most recent 17%

During which time he's won more league matches than the last 3 managers added together.

I've no idea what point you're trying to make here but blaming Bruce for our 6 years of decline would be  a MAJOR escalation even for the most committed Bruce-outers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Villanun said:

I don't think we've been quite that bad. Bolton are pressing hard and our players are being cautious, possibly because they've noticed that they're not getting anything from the ref. Other than Ameobi, Bolton haven't really offered anything dangerous. 

We were poor, two relaxed sloppy with the ball and the final was dreadful. Lucky we got that pen as couldn't see us scoring in that half

3 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

During which time he's won more league matches than the last 3 managers added together.

I've no idea what point you're trying to make here but blaming Bruce for our 6 years of decline would be  a MAJOR escalation even for the most committed Bruce-outers.

Good thing I’m not doing that.  That would be just as bad as blaming him for nothing in the most recent year!

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Is that a 'Syntax Error" you have there :)

I did try to follow the link in the error-message to their legacy site, and it bloody works!!! With a slight formatting issue.....

Yes, I'm a bit bored

8nnmM2y.png

• Like 1