Mark Sampson Sacked

foreveryoung

Another mess up by the FA, shows the true character yet again what the FA really is. Sacked Allardyce as England manager when they realised who he was, an now sacked Sampson because of, not the racism/bullying case, but apparently something documented and of a more serious nature that happened in 2015 while coaching, which was unprofessionally missed by the head of the FA Martin Glenn.

Sounds like a bit of a witch hunt. Think he must have upset someone in the FA over getting away with the bullshit that was the Aluko case.

FA turning into the football equivelent of the European Union.

Definitely hounded out, found innocent by two independent investigations so this past event, which has been on the FA's radar for over two years, suddenly surfaces and Martin Glenn decides to 'read the report' last week LOL

IMO Aluko is an attention seeker who has lied and used this to thrust herself in the limelight. Incidentally I used to play football with her brother Sone. 

• Like 1

Hes been done over. The rest of the players backed him. Should they not be picked for England now for supporting an aledged racist. She got paid off and still got to say her bit. I feel some sympathy for him but I don't know how guilty he was so cant be sure. 

17 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

She was 'paid off' to minimise the disruption to the Euro campaign. I'm sure she's very sorry her timing was so awful.

Sad we live in a culture where the victim is the bad guy.

She got dropped for being a shit footballer, claimed racism, got £80k and is still **** bleating.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

She was 'paid off' to minimise the disruption to the Euro campaign. I'm sure she's very sorry her timing was so awful.

Sad we live in a culture where the victim is the bad guy.

She did not have to accept that money. I'd have far more respect if she would have turned around, told them to stick their 'hush' money up their ass and then go to the press about the alleged incident and FA's attempt to pay her off. But no, she takes the money and still talks.

Until shown otherwise she is no victim in this, Sampson has been cleared by two inquiries. She has done a lot to reveal the sort of person she is. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Surely if you get paid to keep quiet and then don't you should be in some serious trouble?

I agree, but then on the other hand the FA just want this to go away so won't make a fuss (I expect)

27 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

She did not have to accept that money. I'd have far more respect if she would have turned around, told them to stick their 'hush' money up their ass and then go to the press about the alleged incident and FA's attempt to pay her off. But no, she takes the money and still talks.

Until shown otherwise she is no victim in this, Sampson has been cleared by two inquiries. She has done a lot to reveal the sort of person she is. 

Aluko is a qualified lawyer so I'd be fairly confident she knows what she has the right to do and not do.

The "payoff" was a settlement for loss of earnings to stop further legal proceedings. 
It was nothing to do with keeping quiet. She also turned down a further £20,000 by refusing to sign a central contract that she was still offered after the allegations.

Nevertheless, Aluko and her legal team believed it could effect things if she spoke about it. So she didn't. She only spoke about it once it had gone public and the FA insisted she was free to talk about the incident(s).

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Some disturbing but entirely predictable viewpoints floating around here.

The guy's been sacked for a separate and reportedly more serious incident to the Aluko centred one, of which the details aren't clear yet, and he's being defended while Aluko is copping unwarranted flack for something unrelated?

@Stevo985 sensibly providing the facts.

Telegraph or independent cant remember which said he coached teens at Bristol and its in regards to something happened there

Â