Premier League

Chelsea v Everton 1.30pm

Spurs v Burnley 4pm

Super Sunday

Albion v Stoke 1.30pm SS2

Liverpool v Arsenal 4pm

MOTD 2 10.30pm 

41 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Pep's football revolution hits the south coast.... currently it's stuck on the rocks.

Game is played over 90  minutes and from what I saw Man City totally dominated the first half. I didn't see the first 15 mins

I missed the last 20 minutes as went to the Walsall game.

Can anyone tell me how Mike Dean came up with 5 extra minutes. There were no second half goals and there were only 3 subs so that's 1 min 30 seconds.

You can't seriously tell me any Bournemouth time wasting would've totaled 4 minutes ( I know one of their players got injured in injury time which added another two on) but to me five minutes was very generous in the first place.

58 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I missed the last 20 minutes as went to the Walsall game.

Can anyone tell me how Mike Dean came up with 5 extra minutes. There were no second half goals and there were only 3 subs so that's 1 min 30 seconds.

You can't seriously tell me any Bournemouth time wasting would've totaled 4 minutes ( I know one of their players got injured in injury time which added another two on) but to me five minutes was very generous in the first place.

There was an injury to Arter

Icardi is a magnificent box striker, two cracking finishes tonight. Interesting Argentina have started calling him up now, him leading the line with Messi and Dybala just off him could be electric.

This has been a bit of a robbery from Inter though, Roma hit the woodwork three times.

Defending Sterling for the yellow is pathetic. (seen Crooks and Shearer do so this evening)

The rules are clear, and you can see from the aftermath why those rules are in place. Going into those fans cause chaos for the stewards and police and he was righty cautioned for it.

Edited by a m ole

27 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Defending Sterling for the yellow is pathetic. (seen Crooks and Shearer do so this evening)

The rules are clear, and you can see from the aftermath why those rules are in place. Going into those fans cause chaos for the stewards and police and he was righty cautioned for it.

He has a point regarding why half the other players weren't also booked. Its hardly like he jumped into the stands. Rules are rules its but all a nonsense to me. 

Edited by PaulC

Â