Park Life: AVTV Live

Villaphan04

I don't want to tempt fate but that's four games I've watched now and they've all been fine except for the commentary and replays. :)

Been watching on a laptop in Google Chrome with no VPN, only a location spoofing extension to access the feed and then turning the extension off once connected.

27 minutes ago, Pitman_Pod said:

I don't want to tempt fate but that's four games I've watched now and they've all been fine except for the commentary and replays. :)

Been watching on a laptop in Google Chrome with no VPN, only a location spoofing extension to access the feed and then turning the extension off once connected.

Coverage was good tonight , replays were shown better too- this commentator is much better than Woodward as well.

For those having issues with the stream next game try manually selecting 480p from the settings cog. Bandwidth deliverability seems to be an issue past 300KB/sec in certain locations which is making 720p impossible. It worked a charm first few games of the season but recently and on two different ISPs I've been having issues as above.

I had flawless coverage up until the Boro match. Had to refresh a few times.. missed a few minutes trying to load it in the 2nd half but other than that its been good. Replays were a nightmare.. but that was a lot better against Boro. They used to show replays of some average crosses and then we would miss a counter attack and wed see a corner. 

4 hours ago, KSV said:

I had flawless coverage up until the Boro match. Had to refresh a few times.. missed a few minutes trying to load it in the 2nd half but other than that its been good. Replays were a nightmare.. but that was a lot better against Boro. They used to show replays of some average crosses and then we would miss a counter attack and wed see a corner. 

I missed the Lansbury sending off when it went down but apart from that if only froze one other time.

They just took the AUD equivalent of 13 pounds out of my account. It seems a month does not mean a month to them. They must have some auto renewal thingy set up, which they failed to mention and I definitely don't want.

• 1 month later...

It's pissing me off now.

I couldn't log back in and I didn't seem to be having money taken out so I subscribed again and this time I'm only getting audio, when I paid £13 and I'm in Poland!!

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

It's pissing me off now.

I couldn't log back in and I didn't seem to be having money taken out so I subscribed again and this time I'm only getting audio, when I paid £13 and I'm in Poland!!

i'm in the uk but with a vpn and it is also saying audio commentary. It gives me the option to subscribe to video though so the vpn is definitely working