Manchester Arena Explosion

OutByEaster?

2 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

it's here, mods feel free to delete if you wish

**** me. No that is probably an incendiary device. Look at the shrapnel right there.

Edited by magnkarl
Deleted pic

The Metrolink signs aren't red....

It may be that they haven't updated the colour scheme in the arena, as it's fairly old, but it would be odd to not change them.

Edited by StefanAVFC

For those that don't know the MEN the arena is directly above the train station. It's a bit like if the NIA here was above Grand central.

To exit you come out, go down a flight of stairs and then you're got a big concourse where the train and tram platforms are.

Looks like some explosive was planted somehow and it got people on the way out causing carnage.

Can only see the number of casualties rising I'm afraid overnight considering there would've been thousands inside the arena.

Just now, VillaChris said:

It's apparently a training exercise from a year ago.

I don't get why people would post something so cruel if that's the case. Jesus people are ill.

I'm trying to not mark this as terrorism related (although it looks very likely the more minutes passed) but someone on another forum just pointed out today was the 4th anniversary of Lee Rigby being murdered.

Does seem to be a recent addition to the nutjobs wanting to do another attack on the same date.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Attention.

Bomb disposal on scene. Sounds more and more like a bomb to me. The sounds on the video do sound muffled, but that could be because the bombs were outside of the arena.

Yep looking more and more like an bomb.

Just have to hope that that guy's tweet about deaths is wrong.

This is chilling. I was there really not long ago...

no idea on the origin of the pic was just posting a link to the image being discussed. It was on twitter within a few mins of this happening, seemed to be dismissed as fake straight away but resurfaced again an hour later after the fatalities were confirmed.

The sun have got someone there taking photos of the injured...

Edited by LakotaDakota

Â