Best thing you ever bought?

Genie

Fairly self explanatory, not necessarily most expensive or fanciest.

For me it was fake ID ordered out the back of FHM at the age of 16. It was about £10 and got me and my mate into countless pubs and clubs plus shit loads of beers from shops.

• Like 2

My GameCube with Rogue Squadron II. It let me play Animal Crossing, Resi 4, Metroid Prime, Eternal Darkness, Day of Reckoning 2, Baten Kaitos, Star Fox Adventures, Wind Waker, Tales of Symphonia and Mario Sunshine. Pretty much my late teens right there. 

My favourite console with some of my favourite games during a happier more simple time of my life.

• Like 1

When I was young and single, a plane ticket to Europe.

So many wonderful mammar...memories.

• Like 4

My first PC in 1993. Emptied my teenaged savings but set me up on a path of making a good living doing stuff i like. (And got to play Rebel Assault at home \o/ )

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I love my PS4 but have been extremely disappointed with the quality of games released on it, just not enough.

Quality > Quantity.  IMO. 

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

Good timing for me though, I've got less time to play anyway and a backlog of games to get through, picked up persona yesterday it'll probably keep me going until July/August meaning this year I've played GTA 5, horizon and persona in 8 months

• Like 1

Â