• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

If Twitter is to be believed a lot of Americans are fed up with money being sent to Ukraine. Which tbh baffles me a bit. This is probably the most cost efficient and easy way of seriously damaging their long term enemy. If America just pulled the plug and let Russia run riot they would live to regret it. 

6 hours ago, Spoony said:

If Twitter is to be believed a lot of Americans are fed up with money being sent to Ukraine. Which tbh baffles me a bit. This is probably the most cost efficient and easy way of seriously damaging their long term enemy. If America just pulled the plug and let Russia run riot they would live to regret it. 

Most Americans can't gaze beyond their own navel. 

It's not the 1960's, they've mostly no idea about an enemy, they just want a shiny new gun and truck as cheap as possible. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Spoony said:

So what's our excuse, us being skint an all?

It is kind of nuts the losses the Russians are taking, but my fear is that the AFU will be overwhelmed with sheer numbers; obviously a constant fear in this war, but it's one of the few 'tactics' the Russians have that appear to 'work'.

It's all about power at a point. It's obviously great that the AFU can eliminate loads of Russian forces, but can the AFU get enough troops/equipment in place quickly enough to stop the Russian attacks? Who knows. I hope so.

Edited by Anthony
sp

7 minutes ago, Anthony said:

It is kind of nuts the losses the Russians are taking, but my fear is that the AFU will be overwhelmed with sheer numbers; obviously a constant fear in this war, but it's one of the few 'tactics' the Russians have that appear to 'work'.

It's all about power at a point. It's obviously great that the AFU can eliminate loads of Russian forces, but can the AFU get enough troops/equipment in place quickly enough to stop the Russian attacks? Who knows. I hope so.

I mean they couldn’t have picked a worse place to attack if they tried. Ukraine have been fortifying Avdiivka (sp?) since 2014 so I think things are heavily tilted in their favour there.

Especially given that the US gave them all the cluster munitions for their artillery a few months back.

Its a concern that Ukraine are struggling to push Russia back, but I don’t think there’s much chance Ukraine are going to be pushed back either.

Edited by Panto_Villan

Â