Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

we ( us, uk, europe ) should have done so much more to support ukraine really. load up with troops along the borders with russia to protect the other countries, load up on ammo and machines for ukraine, and do far far more soft pressure stuff. Banning all the athletes etc from competing in major events, any other cultural type stuff etc. It's a shame the tennis governing bodies are pieces of shit who want to fine the LTA and wimbledon again if they have the ban this year. They'll be in a tough spot as currently there's no material reason why the ban should be lifted. Russian and belarussian athletes should not be competing, at the very least not under their flags, though that does seem a minor technicality.

• Like 1

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

59 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

spacer.png

our lot are going to have to up their flag game

Putin would be bloody funny if it was for all the mass murder

I imagine he uses those 80s workout machines behind him as some sort of torture device. Shakeweight your mind into oblivion. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

I imagine he uses those 80s workout machines behind him as some sort of torture device. Shakeweight your mind into oblivion. 

Well I hadn’t even noticed them, what the hell’s going on there!

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I have been following this guy since he started posting videos about the war. 

He is Ukraine biased but his videos have proven to be correct the majority of the time. 

He’s well worth a look.

Generally tend to agree, though he does draw conclusions a bit quickly. Seems to know his military tactics though.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rodders said:

It's a shame the tennis governing bodies are pieces of shit who want to fine the LTA and wimbledon again if they have the ban this year. They'll be in a tough spot as currently there's no material reason why the ban should be lifted. Russian and belarussian athletes should not be competing, at the very least not under their flags, though that does seem a minor technicality.

That is what they are doing already in tennis. Aryna Sabalenka won the Australian Open under no flag. She has previously said no one supports the war in Belarus. 

Edited by The Fun Factory

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Over 100K Ukrainian Soliders dead, at least twice that dead in the Russian army/mercenary groups. Isn't that what the UN was designed to stop?

What do you think the UN should do to stop this?

Â