Season Ticket Renewal

PieFacE

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

When I cat sat my mates cats before I left home one of them got run over. 

We tried not responding to their calls till they left a message demanding a response as they were now really worried. 

He still calls me the cat killer 20 years later. 

Sorry to go off topic but the cat sitter comment brought it all back to me. 

We buried it in a plastic bag in the garden. They planted a rose bush over it. 

Anyhoo anyone else got their ticket? 

Bloody lovely mate; now I've got to worry about my cat and my season ticket til I get home! :D

• Haha 1

Looking like season ticket holders wont get the new AVTV as promised when we renewed , also the loyalty scheme doesn't include children like it used to ... that is of course for those of us who have actually received their tickets!

Hallelujah.......saved me from climbing over the barbed wire fence.....able to walk through turnstiles, like the civilised.

Average fan though.:)

Edited by TRO

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

Although I have mine - still very poor from the club. Couldn't they have given out paper tickets at the watford friendly ? 

Not much use for them that didn't go like me.

Edited by TRO

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Not much use for them that didn't go like me.

In an ideal world we all our have our ST by the end of July. If there was an element of doubt the club should have put a plan in place - the option to collect a paper ticket, at the watford game may have even put a few on the gate.

Fully supportive of the club trying to get this new tech off the ground. Its the lack of a back up plan which frustrates me.

I haven't even bothered to phone home to check today - if it comes today or tomorrow morning then great but I have now resigned myself to having to go collect a paper ticket tomorrow :-(.  Remember when our season tickets were the booklets of tickets that had to be torn out for each game - it seemed like they used to come ages before the new season .   

34 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Nothing :angry:

Bloomin frustrating.....fortunately got mine.

i understand they are telling us to wait until sat morning post and 

if nothing arrives go to the ground allowing an hour before there is provision being made for paper tickets.

• Like 1

Mine has arrived but it's been delivered to my parents address (I haven't lived there for over 5 years and have given the club my new address every time I've renewed), they're truly useless.

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Bloomin frustrating.....fortunately got mine.

i understand they are telling us to wait until sat morning post and 

if nothing arrives go to the ground allowing an hour before there is provision being made for paper tickets.

Finally snapped. 

Waiting for a plumber to fix a flooded bathroom and waiting for Villa.

Tooo much.

Releived to say after repeat calling for 15 minutes got through to Ticket Office. On hold 40 minutes. Spoke to a guy. Emailed me a ticket which I've just printed out :D

Must be worst fan ?!

Plumber been too.

Time to start thinking about tomorrow.

Steve Bruce Claret And Blue Army !!!

• Like 2

On 03/08/2017 at 14:17, hippo said:

Its not just that - I've never had a confirmation email of my renewal - My brother reckons my seats were showing as available yesterday on the website ! 

If all I had was get to VP and get my ticket that wouldn't be a mad rush - unfortunately I have job, and family commitments - which is going to make it a mad rush. Most annoyingly this was entirely avoidable  - they could just have issued paper tickets or let us use last season card until the problems were sorted.

You can get a paper ticket before the game tomorrow if it doesn't come by then. 3000 were delivered yesterday so issuing tickets before Saturday would cause a lot more hassle. Going the match 10 min early isn't a mad rush. They've explained the reason cards were done late was to get the newest technology in them which personally I think is a good thing. It's not ideal but it's pointless making a big issue out of it 

My boys arrived last Saturday mine Wednesday.  Only just noticed we are 4 seats apart!! Luckily it's a family ticket so the 2 in between are friends.  Strange why they would  not do it 2+2. Bit of a bummer if I ever use seatwave!

3 hours ago, terrytini said:

Nothing :angry:

They sent me a paper ticket through in the post today I think because even though I renewed in April I relocated about 4 weeks ago.

I feel for you though Terry and any other fan who hasn't yet received theirs as it isn't good enough. They have months to sort these things out and when it became obvious there were issues, due to having season tickets that do more than get you into the ground, they should have as a contingency measure sent every season ticket holder a paper ticket or arranged for them to be sent one they could print off.

• Like 1

Yup. 

I renewed and paid on pretty much the first available day it's pretty poor to say the least.

The only positive I would give them is once I finally got through the 'print at home' thing was sorted quickly.

But suppose I wasn't at home etc ?

Their first Black Mark for me, nobody's perfect, but letting your ST holders down should be a long way down the list of cock-ups !

• Like 1

Â