Match Thread: Villa v Leeds

limpid

Sudder every time I see Jedinak in possession. Awful player.

Distinct lack of quality from both teams in the first half going forward.

Edited by striker

1 minute ago, KHV said:

More of a hipster than a professional footballer without a shadow of a doubt

He is tall, but he would get snapped in half playing any other football code in Oz.

Playing well. 

I don't get the Alan Hutton love from the Holte, It was the same against Burton. Now I'm all for supporting the players but this is silly. 

Edited by av1

Jedi is great at winning headers. Aiming them, not so much. 

I'd get Ross on now. He'll be hungry to make stuff happen against a poor Leeds team.

Unfortunately I'm expecting Flabby to make an appearance. 

• Like 1

We make some really odd decisions in the final third. I can only assume it's because the midfield give us so little they think they have to do it themselves every time.

I can count at least 3 times we should have punished them but either made the wrong choice of pass, or just held onto the ball too long.

• Like 1

Another dull, insipid performance.

Our passing and movement is pathetic, there's no tempo, and we can't keep the ball more than 5 seconds.

Yet again the game plan appears to be hoof it to kodjia and hope he does something.

Our best chances have come from Leeds inexplicably passing the ball to us 25 yards from their own goal, or set pieces.

Its all very well grinding out results playing poorly, but sooner or later you are going to come unstuck. We really need to up it 2nd half.