January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

10 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

This made me chuckle as I'm exactly the same, I work with an eclectic mix of Premiere league teams supporters from Glory hunters to bin dippers and I have zero interest in their conversations lol, the way the boggies fans are waffling on I can only presume they're 12 points clear with 2 games in hand?!

The best bit is total shock from Liverpool and Man Utd fans when you express absolutely no interest in their yawn inducing clubs.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Hmmm Villatransfertweet saying it's top top secret and can't reveal the name.

Odd....

That's a good way to lead people to believe that you know when you really don't. 

8 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

P.S

if we did get Benteke, we're talking 19 straight wins + 3playoff wins and a place in the PL

that alone would be worth 30mill+

i said get CB in ages ago, would get goals for fun in this league, for me its a mark of intent from big tone, i wonder if paying 12m for the lump has put him off that sort of player.

if he brought teki back you dont need to buy again if promoted like you have to in rhodes

• Like 1

Imagine Ashley Young, Taylor and Rhodes

Johnstone 

Bree       Chester    Baker      Taylor

Adomah Lansbury Hourihane Young

Rhodes Kodjia

Bunn, Elphick, Bacuna, Amavi, Jedi, Thor, Grealish,

I've been following avfctransfers1 since before he went private and I have to say, he's the only one that seems to have inside info. Not even reporting stuff he sees in the media. The left field stuff like Bjornsson.

Definitely has info from the club somehow.

• Like 3

Steve Bruce has been wangling some real deals for the cost of a single Gestede - maybe just maybe that is because he has taken all £30 million given to him by Tony to spend on just one player - BENTEKE!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

The best bit is total shock from Liverpool and Man Utd fans when you express absolutely no interest in their yawn inducing clubs.

That hasn't really changed in the 27 years we were in it in fairness, just reinforced my not caringinisation (that's an actual word, it means: to relate to anything to do with Manchester or Liverpool..... And the BBC).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Yeah. Ignoring his 100% hit record of course....

Yep, but I have to admit it's a little odd.

This ones 'top, top secret' so he can't say anything. I'm guessing all the other signing were just 'top secret'.

6 minutes ago, OzAV said:

That's a good way to lead people to believe that you know when you really don't. 

He said he didn't know the name because it's so top secret didn't he? He will let us know the name as soon as he hears.

Just now, Paddywhack said:

This ones 'top, top secret' so he can't say anything. I'm guessing all the other signings were just 'top secret'.

Maybe he/she has been told to keep the name quiet for fear of putting it into the public domain and alerting other clubs?

Who knows.

Maybe he's taking the piss and it's Titus Bramble?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

This ones 'top, top secret' so he can't say anything. I'm guessing all the other signing were just 'top secret'.

I think he's probably looking over his shoulder given his recent fame and the fact our  Tony or Ho are all over VT and Twitter....

• Like 1