January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

33 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Not sure what Dzecko or Huntelaar have done to be spoken of in the same breath as Nilis to be fair ;)
Total class above.

I thought I may of been exagerrating but I think your right... maybe a hulk/giroud level?

10 minutes ago, A38villan said:

I thought I may of been exagerrating but I think your right... maybe a hulk/giroud level?

Id have him up there with the likes of Bergkamp to be honest. In fact thats probably as fair a comparison I can make. Very similar types of player.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Tiago Ilori is having a medical at Reading, anyone remember him?

Just about. Wasn't he never fit enough to play for us?

Interesting to see how he does at Reading 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

The most pointless loan signing of all time! With Simon 'Lights still on' Dawkins a close second. 

So true, what was the point in those loan signings! Get rid of routeledge, get in Dawkins! 

• Like 1

We certainly need one, can anyone think of any realistic and worthwhile options other than Rhodes? Midfield is definitely the priority though, we need to be more creative yet solid at the same time.

Would be good, and wishful thinking really, if we could get rid of some of the fairly useless players too. Those not in contention and seemingly unfancied by the manager also (inc Ayew? Has quality but what's the point if he's not going to be playing?).

I'd like Hogan but he seems destined for the Premier League

Also would be nice to see Brady come in and replace Ayew out wide

Edited by Xela

Can anyone really see us going up this year? Really want it to happen but I just don't think we have the quality, we need to strengthen and go on a real run but I really don't feel it, at least at the moment. Too many underperforners too, McCormack has been desperately disappointing.

Edited by Jas10