January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

Schlupp a left back or winger? Seems quite versatile. I have only seen him a handful of times. Wouldnt be a bad shout. Ghana didnt call him up either so he could join asap. Especially if Amavi goes. 

6 hours ago, Villa Stu said:

Would love to get Lansbury along with someone like Hourihane or Dale Stephens but for me my preferred choice would be Will Hughes from Derby. He is everything our squad is crying out for, sadly though I have seen nothing linking him to us. 

Agreed on Lansbury & Hourihane. Will Hughes is also a top player but I guess we have not been linked with him because Derby would be reluctant to sell him to a club that are fighting for a top 6 position as are they, the player would have serious doubts about joining a club who are 5 points behind his current one and we would be likely to be able to get both Lansbury and Hourihane for less than Derby would want for him alone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If forest wanted a swap for gardner I'd take it 100 million percent and use the rudy money on another cm or rb

I think its more that Lansbury isn't busting the door down to join us. If this one goes ahead I think it will be later in the window.

Edited by hippo

3 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

So if Lansbury is one of the 3 where do the other 2 play?

Hopefully net to Lansbury in midfield.