Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Just now, villalad21 said:

Mourinho works out  well as long as you sack him before the 3rd season.

United sacked him in the 3rd season. ZERO league trophies

Edited by Zatman

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

That team if you compare it to Man City were never good enough to win the league.

Yet Chelsea won league in that time with full backs of Victor Moses and Alonso and United signed Pogba and Ibra

Football has evolved Jose and Bruce didnt

Edited by Zatman

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yet Chelsea won league in that time with full backs of Victor Moses and Alonso and United signed Pogba and Ibra

Football has evolved Jose and Bruce didnt

I have to be honest, I think it would be effing hilarious if Bruce gets Wednesday promoted.

I'm not expecting it but man, it would be a wake up call for the 'he's a dinosaur' brigade.

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I have to be honest, I think it would be effing hilarious if Bruce gets Wednesday promoted.

I'm not expecting it but man, it would be a wake up call for the 'he's a dinosaur' brigade.

The 'dinosaur brigade' have absolutely nothing to worry about here.

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He couldn't get us up with a better squad than Wednesday which getting ignored still

Couldn't lay a glove on Fulham in play off final who have turned out to be one of worst Premier League defences in history 

He is a bloody dinosaur

• Like 2

He couldn't get us up with a better squad than Wednesday which getting ignored still

Couldn't lay a glove on Fulham in play off final who have turned out to be one of worst Premier League defences in history 

He is a bloody dinosaur

So true. That setup for the play off final was a bloody joke. It’s like we were defending a lead from the first five minutes. Pathetic dinosaur tactics

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

He is a bloody dinosaur

Ah was it that Fulham? I thought it was the Fulham that had lost only once or twice in 30+ games, winning most Fulham

same team has won 4 games in 26 since

I'm swaying to your side of the argument in the whole Bruce is a dinosaur argument. The playoff final was a huge disappointment.

But the above argument is bollocks to be honest given they've stepped up to the Premier League this season.

We were shit in the playoff final, but trying to ignore the fact that Fulham were a very good Championship team last season, despite their shitness this season, is just weird.

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm swaying to your side of the argument in the whole Bruce is a dinosaur argument. The playoff final was a huge disappointment.

But the above argument is bollocks to be honest given they've stepped up to the Premier League this season.

We were shit in the playoff final, but trying to ignore the fact that Fulham were a very good Championship team last season, despite their shitness this season, is just weird.

Maybe I might have went off key with it though point I was trying to make(badly) is if we were struggling vs them I dread to know how we would have done in top flight

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Maybe I might have went off key with it though point I was trying to make(badly) is if we were struggling vs them I dread to know how we would have done in top flight

Oh, we'd have got hammered :D

Although to be fair I wouldn't have been surprised if we'd made a better fist of it than Fulham. It would have been boring as **** though!

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We might not have gotten to see the books.....now that would have been a shame.

another dodged bullet, for the great club.

18 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Well he made us promotion contenders in his 2nd season.

Steve Bruce is the master of Championship promotions whether you like the guy or not.

You think ? Why did he fail twice in succession with us?

He's no promotion guru whatsoever - I wouldn't have him back at any cost.

Yesterdays man and good riddance to him.

Â