Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Table don't lie, he was the bottom few in the league with less than a point per game, with a net spend that dwarfed Bruce's. Awful manager. 

15th after how many games with Bruce?

Rdm had 11 games playing better football and hardly any time with his own squad 

Bruce is the awful manager 

15 minutes ago, JE- said:

You know what we will see next season under bruce? 

More of the same boring dire dull negative anti football that no fan wishes to see 

It's no coincidence the best teams also play the more entertaining football 

Even Arsenal have a night off:) as do PSG

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You mean people who have praised Alan Huttons work ethic/professionalism (Which is factual, not speculation or opinion), and give him credit when he has had a good game?.

What is fact is that he is total horse shit and has been a permanent fixture in our astronomical downfall.

Lets all cheer him for getting a red card? Were you cheering him that time??

The club needs forward thinkers, not backward thinkers.

#stuck in the 80's.

1 hour ago, JE- said:

Ignore button because I challenge your thinking 

Amazing stuff 

You're not challenging anyone's thinking.

You're writing lies and speculation and when anyone challenges YOU, usually with actual evidence or logic to back up their opinions, you ignore it and/or move the goalposts.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NottingVilla said:

What is fact is that he is total horse shit and has been a permanent fixture in our astronomical downfall.

Lets all cheer him for getting a red card? Were you cheering him that time??

The club needs forward thinkers, not backward thinkers.

#stuck in the 80's.

Image result for the point meme

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I think it's more to do with the constant changing of argument... to be proved wrong, to move onto something else... to be proved wrong. To then tell us some complete conjecture about next season and then to say 'we're 15th, Bruce **** up' put together a well-reasoned, though out argument and I'm sure you will have people's ears.

Exactly

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

You're not challenging anyone's thinking.

You're writing lies and speculation and when anyone challenges YOU, usually with actual evidence or logic to back up their opinions, you ignore it and/or move the goalposts.

Exactly

3 minutes ago, JE- said:

Bruce is 11th Hahahahhahaha haha fckin absolute classic hahaha 

This a new low, even for you - you're not even bothering to rearrange the order of your bilge now, you are literally just repeating yourself. Tell me, what do you think of Steve Bruce?

2 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

This a new low, even for you - you're not even bothering to rearrange the order of your bilge now, you are literally just repeating yourself. Tell me, what do you think of Steve Bruce?

No the low thing is saying 'Bruce' is 11th in a desperate attempt to justify his position 

When he doesn't get us up next season... I'm sure alot of peope who are not overly committing with their thoughts will soon change their tune 

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Since his appointment, that is where Aston Villa would be in the league table.

I'll entertain this for one post 

11th in the chumps is fckin garbage still by the way for us considering investment levels vs other teams

1 minute ago, JE- said:

No the low thing is saying 'Bruce' is 11th in a desperate attempt to justify his position 

When he doesn't get us up next season... I'm sure alot of peope who are not overly committing with their thoughts will soon change their tune 

I'm not justifying anything, just correcting your false information.

2 minutes ago, JE- said:

The question is if we have good season under bruce will you be able to change your overly committing thoughts?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

The question is if we have good season under bruce will you be able to change your overly committing thoughts?

You see my view is not based on just being promoted as I'm not as short sighted as that...its not all about promotion believe it or not it's about sustainable methods that you can build upon

It's job done and fair play Bruce you did your job if he actually gets us up considering our level of investment..  Then it's bye Bruce go back to the second tier with someone else Becuase you are not good enough for the top flight... Harsh maybe but it's a necessity if we want to evolve 

Just now, JE- said:

You see my view is not based on just being promoted as I'm not as short sighted as that...its not all about promotion believe it or not it's about sustainable methods that you can build upon

It's job done and fair play Bruce you did your job if he actually gets us up considering our level of investment..  Then it's bye Bruce go back to the second tier with someone else Becuase you are not good enough for the top flight... Harsh maybe but it's a necessity if we want to evolve 

Nice rant but back to my question. 

Â