Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, JE- said:

Sorry but on what evidence is that nonsense.. I'm happy to take the bet and find a secure way of doing it if someone else is

The likely answer is nobody is willing to take me up on it... Wonder why 

Probably the fact you contribute nowhere else here and are only negative? You're looking to argue which is why you make things up 

28 minutes ago, JE- said:

Stevo 

Where are all his clubs he's managed now? What foundation's did he build there for long term success? Zero

Because new managers come in and want to build their own thing? 

So basically if Bruce achieves a clubs peak you blame him for the club not being able to get there in the future, when he doesn't, you blame it on him being a bad manager 

That Ferguson bloke must've been really crap then, his lack of foundations have caused Aberdeen and United to stop winning things. :crylaugh:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, JE- said:

Stevo 

Where are all his clubs he's managed now? What foundation's did he build there for long term success? Zero

Enough said on that..i applaud the convincing long-winded post above to justify his position but sorry he has never improved a club in the longer term for the best ever

Wow.

I would reply, but if even in the face of evidence that I've literally spelled out for you, you're just going to ignore it, then there's no point.

Enjoy yourself here. You won't make many friends by posting utter bullshit and then dismissing anyone who points out when you're clearly lying/misinformed.

3 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Because new managers come in and want to build their own thing? 

So basically if Bruce achieves a clubs peak you blame him for the club not being able to get there in the future, when he doesn't, you blame it on him being a bad manager 

That Ferguson bloke must've been really crap then, his lack of foundations have caused Aberdeen and United to stop winning things. :crylaugh:

Well alot of united fans actually do think this... He got out at the right time etc.. He also has a massive ego and a united fan on Tuesday night also claimed he did what he did to make him look even more of a genius than he already looked 

The only thing worth laughing at is the apparent unquestionable support Bruce has among alot of villa fans.. 

Standards on the pitch have clearly dropped and standard off the pitch have clearly also dropped 

Just now, JE- said:

The only thing worth laughing at is the apparent unquestionable support Bruce has among alot of villa fans.. 

Another thing that you've totally made up.

• Like 1

Clubs 

Huddersfield 

Sunderland 

Wigan 

Birmingham 

Who else? 

I wonder why no club of any worth has even remotely bothered with Bruce? 

His football is utter tripe he plays like the underdog and sets up for a 1-0 win and based on this season it's mainly turned out to be a 1-0 loss especially away from home. These are not foundations for success and never will be 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JE- said:

Well alot of united fans actually do think this... He got out at the right time etc.. He also has a massive ego and a united fan on Tuesday night also claimed he did what he did to make him look even more of a genius than he already looked 

Standards on the pitch have clearly dropped and standard off the pitch have clearly also dropped 

Yeah, the greatest manager in English football history isn't very good. OK. 

Unquestionable? Let me know who they are I've yet to see one. Just people getting behind the current manager. Just because we don't post only negative things like yourself, doesn't mean we unquestionably praise. 

3 minutes ago, JE- said:

I wonder why no club of any worth has even remotely bothered with Bruce? 

Like Newcastle? Or the National Team?

OR ASTON **** VILLA ?

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 3

Sorry but we are living off our past glory... At the moment we are still an embarrassing state of affairs 

There has been zero to be proud about in the last 7 years and that includes this season 

I can't think of one club who has spent our kind of money to almost be in a relegation scrap.. 

In fact I'd rather watch last season again over this season of getting beaten by chumps sides who cost hardly anything to build 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Yeah, the greatest manager in English football history isn't very good. OK. 

Unquestionable? Let me know who they are I've yet to see one. Just people getting behind the current manager. Just because we don't post only negative things like yourself, doesn't mean we unquestionably praise. 

Didn't say he was no good did I? Sorry but don't misquote me

He left them in the lurch? Well that is a strong debate among many united fans

There is nothing positive about being 15th in the fizzy pop league nothing 

And there is nothing positive about watching Bruce's negative dire anti football on a weekly basis 

I'll be positive when I can see something positive to be about

Just now, JE- said:

Didn't say he was no good did I? Sorry but don't misquote me

He left them in the lurch? Well that is a strong debate among many united fans

There is nothing positive about being 15th in the fizzy pop league nothing 

And there is nothing positive about watching Bruce's negative dire anti football on a weekly basis 

I'll be positive when I can see something positive to be about

So not any individual player you deem worthy of any praise? Okay. Thanks for confirming what I thought. 

Right, I've accepted Bruce is here till the summer. So my expectations to believe in him promoting us next year are 17 pts from the last 10 games. 

An average of 1.7 points per game next season will see us challenging for automatic promotion and easily making the playoffs, which should be the minimum for next year. 

If he can achieve that over the next 10 games then he will have regained my belief that he's the man for the job next year. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JE- said:

Sorry but on what evidence is that nonsense.. I'm happy to take the bet and find a secure way of doing it if someone else is

The likely answer is nobody is willing to take me up on it... Wonder why 

Maybe because you will get much better on odds on promotion with a bookie. 

Id happily take you up on a bet if the terms made sense. 

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Maybe because you will get much better on odds on promotion with a bookie. 

Id happily take you up on a bet if the terms made sense. 

What terms would you like mate 

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Whatever a bookie would give which is probably around 6-1. If you are that confident Bruce can never get us promoted then it's easy money. In fact betfair would let us wager this.

We were like 9/2 this season lol 

So what stake? 

4 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

So 6/1 is probably about right

Ay how you work that out.. If this season was never going to happen according to some then surely next season would be more like 2/1

Â