Match Thread: Preston v Villa

limpid

As said during the last game, RDM seemingly relies on others within the team to provide the influence.  He was lucky at Chelsea as he had Terry et al.  He doesn't have that here and his managerial style is continually being found out.  I have no confidence at all that he can instill a winning ethos into the players.  

Thing is we are going backwards. We started the season well, but just had bad luck, but now we are terrible despite adding new players, and good ones too.

Its not working and we are running out of time, a few more games like this and will be in a relegation fight.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, imavillan said:

they are not all shite, we have 3 strikers who have regularly scored over 20 goals in this division...

thats not shite......shite is tactics and the team having no game plan....thats shite and that comes from RDM and thats what i call shite

Thats counts for **** all when you have no midfield, a crap defence and a goalkeeper that flaps

Just now, dnmacf said:

Really disappointing. Poor team selection. Clearly didn't learn anything from the second half against Newcastle last week. 

This is where I'm a bit lost.... I mean I keep saying to myself about these managers....'They can't be that **** thick' can they? 

They actually must be. Thick as pigs hit manager leading thick as pigshit players. Blind leading the blind.

• Like 1

I cannot believe how many times in the short time RDM has been our manager that I have felt that he needs to make a double substitution because the game is in danger of running away from us. He gets it wrong do very much. 

This after a record spend on players. 

Forgetting the inept manager for a minute. I think we've played some of our best stuff this season with Gestede on the pitch. I was his biggest critic last season, but at this level he is a handful. 

6 minutes ago, MikeMcKenna said:

Always thought Mondeos were shit cars!

Dr Tony went to Rome in a VW Camper

bought us back a manager, turns out he's a w----r (rocket polisher)

Edited by imavillan
  • Like 4

Just now, Woodytom said:

This is where I'm a bit lost.... I mean I keep saying to myself about these managers....'They can't be that **** thick' can they? 

They actually must be. Thick as pigs hit manager leading thick as pigshit players. Blind leading the blind.

They're ex professional footballers, have you ever seen a footballer interviewed, or as a pundit. They are (in a majority) thick as ****.